Spalding tractor show

weblet375

4 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Hi can I take some models to sell to traders.

I have done in the past on the odd occasion and only one or two models.  I will be up this this year for the first time as a seller with a table - accumulated too many models!!

4 hours ago, persehall said:

Anyone coming via kings Lynn I see the bridge at long Sutton will be closed for resurfacing and will be shut as they don’t know how long it will take as it’s a swing bridge and engineers are involved

nick...

Thanks for that Nick, will be avoiding it now:)

On 9/30/2019 at 5:46 PM, Udimore said:

Come and say hello to the UTS gang fellow weirdos

Our stand this time is in the bigger hall 

:wub:

Get back in the small hall we’re you belong or the model mafia will be putting a hit out for you 

Yes we will be turning up as per ,,, come and see us 1/32 Farming models,,,, Indian meal on Friday night ,,, Indian meal on Saturday night and a few beverages for good measure,, that Indian in spalding is out standing 

47 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Could some of yours that are going to the show place send me a message as yours might be able to help me out . Thanks . 

OK pm sent

2 hours ago, convo said:

Well we are all set up for tomorrow,,, if anyone is up for a few drinks and food we will be in the pub next door to the travelodge spalding it’s called the kitchen we will be in there from 6.30 

Enjoy keep all the pictures of the show coming.  

On 9/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, persehall said:

Anyone coming via kings Lynn I see the bridge at long Sutton will be closed for resurfacing and will be shut as they don’t know how long it will take as it’s a swing bridge and engineers are involved

nick...

For those who normally come up via Sutton Bridge, I came through there this morning trouble free.  No traffic lights or anything.  Seems they have run out of gear for the resurfacing!!

I managed to have a wander round this morning before the main doors opened, there were a few early birds in but most of the stalls were almost fully set up. Just for information, the Spalding show is mainly about buying and selling models, there are very few dioramas on display unlike Toytrac and to a certain extent, Penrith which is about 50/50.

IMG_7875.JPG

IMG_7876.JPG

IMG_7877.JPG

IMG_7878.JPG

IMG_7879.JPG

Archived