Toys-Farm 2019

Theike

Oohhhh!!!  Superb,  are these UH models?  I would like the 3095 but the wheels look a different colour too the set on the 3120 for some reason:huh:

The wheels on the original 3080 were accurate but not the nicest,  these wheels and tyres look far better. 

When are these being released as I have a 3080 too sell:lol:

Yes they are UH models and they are being released at the Zwolle show in November. I would suggest that they are going to be very popular and might just sell out over the 2 days. Both are limited to 1000.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Anyone from FTF going who could pick up a 3095 for me?

Im sure they could sell a few thousand of them if they went on general release.

I've ordered one of each via their website, there was no mention of them only being available at the show, just that they were available to pre order and will be posted once released, the PayPal transaction has gone through, so fingers crossed.....

8 hours ago, 844john said:

I've ordered one of each via their website, there was no mention of them only being available at the show, just that they were available to pre order and will be posted once released, the PayPal transaction has gone through, so fingers crossed.....

I didn't realize I could order from their site John,  I will look into that later:)

3 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

I didn't realize I could order from their site John,  I will look into that later:)

I hadn't realised that either, I just stumbled across it by chance......then temptation got the better of me!:D

Archived