silage south wales style

rich.new holland

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice array of machines Rich, always a pleasure tos ee something different. Now I know what to look out for when I'm down your way  ;)

thanks mate  :) ill keep an eye out when your round  :)

great pics ,i love seeing older gear at silage 8)

thanks  :)

Thanks for posting up the pics Rich,whens the TM or TS being bought then or will the ford be repaired,

and aren't those grass hoovers ??? mostly used on turf farms.

i dont think they will be getting one for a while  :'( wish they got a tm though ;):P ye thats what they are normally used for , but we use it with the council doing football pitches , we hoover after the mower if there are a lot of litter and cans etc as they can hurt the children  ;):) and it keeps them tidy  :)

• 6 months later...

looking at these pics now and i cant wait for silage 2009  :P hopefully by then i will be working with the bigest silage contractor in my area :P just hope then take me on  ::):)

Well best of luck Rich.

Just remember to stay safe and check twice. Nothing worse than an expensive avoidable accident or miss hap mate  ;) ;)

looking at these pics now and i cant wait for silage 2009  :P hopefully by then i will be working with the bigest silage contractor in my area :P just hope then take me on  ::):)

just had a look through this topic  ;) cant believe i missed it  :D, nice tractors youve got, especially that 8210  :-*  :D. Which contractor you trying to get a job with?