silage south wales style

rich.new holland

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting up some lovely shots of your kit Rich :), I love the smaller silage equipment.

Where abouts are you in south wales as I went on holiday a few years back around Lampeter in pembrokeshire area and saw loads of tractors silageing out that way.

ye the 3095 is a nice machine to drive  :)she has a turbo too  :) i like the dynashift very good it is  :)

last year the 3095 snapped the crank  :-[ it was still together but it ran with a hell of a rumble   :-\ how many hours had your 3060 done  ??? ours has just passed the 9500 i think :)

The 3060 had only one about 5500 hours. Scary eh

Thanks for posting up some lovely shots of your kit Rich :), I love the smaller silage equipment.

Where abouts are you in south wales as I went on holiday a few years back around Lampeter in pembrokeshire area and saw loads of tractors silageing out that way.

were just outside llanelli in kidwelly  :) my grandfather was from lampeter  ;D:)

Nice pictures there Rich and nice work on the pit - any chance of selling me the Inter ;D ;D

Now next assignment we need pictures of your NH M140 combine if you still have her ;D

thanks mate :) sorry :-[ its too useful to sell  ;):D always a good back up tractor that 955 :) that combine has been sent to the big grave yard  :'(

i think it was a nh/clayson 1530 though  :-\

The 3060 had only one about 5500 hours. Scary eh

a few hours but it shouldnt have broke that early  :-\

update the clamp in the shed is covered  ;D we will be doing an outside one this year to as a clamp is better for us than bales  :) just doing bales of hay for the horsey people  ;)

the 8210's turbo has gone so new one on the way and the 3095 with turbo has taken its roll on the 10x  :) and as i said earlier the 955 has taken the place of the 3095 carting  ;D

so now its the

3095 on the claas mower

db 1390 on haybob if it rains  ;)

3095 on taarup 10x

955 west trailer

855 trailer

manitou on clamp  :)

well the 8210is fixed and she is back on the taarup  ;)

done 18 acres last night finnished about 11.30pm  ;D would have finnished earlier but when we went to start a bird had nested in the spout and one of the flaps wouldnt un bolt  ::)

and we made a new clamp on the other side of the farm for the rest of the fields  :)  ;)

any one want the pics  ??? or shall i leave it !

nashmach the combine was an nh/clayson 1520 my uncle said  :) but she has gone to the scrap  :'(

ill get them up asap once im on the other computer  :) thanks guys :)

ye been quite busy this year ;D:D done another 16 acres today and about 13/14 acres last night :) ill try and get a whole fleet pic tomorow before all the machines come off as all the clamp silage is done and there are 3/4 fields left which are going to be baled soon  :)

new fleet update  :D

8210 is back in the shed ::) somthing wrong with the valves now :-[ *rich coughs* TM  :D

so the massey went backon to do the last two fields  ::)

thanks guys  :) will get them up