silage south wales style

rich.new holland

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

hopefully will be doing silage on the weekend  :) so if anyone is interested il get some pics  :)  or shall i just leave it as no one replied last time   ???

No we want pictures Rich ;D - maybe some people missed this topic first time around you know the score ;)

ok  ;) its on the chain harrow at the min as some p p p plonger  :D hit the gate and broke the corner  ::) it wasnt me !  :D but i suppose it will be on the claas mower   :)

Broke the corner of which Rich - the gate :D :D

I thought ye had a Taarup mower or have you traded up ???

The tm looks like it's never been outside, the colours blnding!

The 3000 series mfs are nice to drive eh. I used to a turbo 3060 as part of a harvesting fleet, but I think when they mite have bored the cylinders they gave it too much horse power because while it pulled like anything, it also broke the crankshaft. Could have just been fatigued though as far as I know it's still going strong with a replacement crankshaft.