Roadless by Stuart Gibbard

844john

I'm trying to get hold of a copy of this book but as yet have had no success. I know it's probably a bit of a long shot, but if anyone has one that they no longer want and would be willing to sell, or know where i might be able to get hold of a copy I would love to hear from them. Many thanks. John

51RXDV9Y3EL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

2 hours ago, 844john said:

I'm trying to get hold of a copy of this book but as yet have had no success. I know it's probably a bit of a long shot, but if anyone has one that they no longer want and would be willing to sell, or know where i might be able to get hold of a copy I would love to hear from them. Many thanks. John

51RXDV9Y3EL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpgHi John I was reading your other post last night about the books , I have just looked though my collection and I have two copy's ,I will pm you in a few minutes time 

Hi nothing in regards to you finding the book. But it's good to see the power and help of the forum. You tent to find a lot more is done on Facebook, so the forums tend to faze and die out. But for me as I cant stand fb these forums are a big help. Anyway hope you've got that second copy 

51 minutes ago, L33 Da17on said:

Well that's 3 of us :) it does take over I used to be on a volvo forum and stopped as everyone started on fb and the forum didn't get much action. 

That is part of the problem of why the forum is so quiet, it used to be far busier but people have drifted away over the years. We do have a facebook page and we used to be able to showcase some of the topics on here to raise awareness that FTF exists. However, there was a software update done around a year or so ago and this affected the interface between the two platforms, we can no longer share people's model builds and dioramas like we used to do. Andy has looked into trying to get it reactivated but unfortunately it is proving hard to do at the moment.

The brilliant thing with fb is the range of things you come across in one place, from all over the world. I hardly use fb but I follow loads of different model related groups.

That being said, ftf is always my go to place as you certainly will get a response or a discussion going. FB is mainly for browsing on my end.

I for one have been a lot less active for a long time, but that is purely due to me not being able to do much or any work at all on my projects. Which leads me to contribute less naturally. Having a bit of a hard time attacking the building when I actually do get time as well.

• 1 month later...

As I sent John my spare copy of the above book he very kindly took me by surprise  in sending me one of his fantastic models ,as I run a case 4240 he has sent me one ,A big thank you John . (sorry this post is late being done but I have not been able to work out how to upload photos on this new computer ,my son gave me a lesson on Friday night 2 metres apart )

IMG_20200521_002248.jpg

IMG_20200521_002305.jpg

IMG_20200521_002328.jpg

Archived