Jaditoys NewHolland Combine

hody21

Are these models rare or quite common. My dad is thinning out his large collection and has one to sell. I was very surprised how well built they are, I thought they were all plastic but they have quite a few diecast parts in them. I cant remember seeing one for sale so was just wondering. Anybody clued up on them?

I think they are quite hard to find these days, I once had one and it was only around £20 but I've seen them going for a lot more.  I dont know if the Replicagri model might affect the value of it now though.

42 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I think they are quite hard to find these days, I once had one and it was only around £20 but I've seen them going for a lot more.  I dont know if the Replicagri model might affect the value of it now though.

I did think that too. The Replicagri one looks a nice model but its too expensive and on a layout I find the tractors from them a little under scaled.

Apart from the lack of decals and the header not coming off I did think the Jaditoys model was a good likeness.  I always said I would instantly buy suer detail models of an 8000 Clayson and a Dominator 85 if they ever came out, but surprised myself by not bothering! 

On 5/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, hody21 said:

Are these models rare or quite common. My dad is thinning out his large collection and has one to sell. I was very surprised how well built they are, I thought they were all plastic but they have quite a few diecast parts in them. I cant remember seeing one for sale so was just wondering. Anybody clued up on them?

They were fetching loads, I must say as soon as I heard Replicagri were doing one, I fished mine out and chucked it on eBay. I can’t remember what it made but well over £100. I would suspect they are now worth a fraction of that Due to a far better model now being available, as it’s not as if the jaditoy brand will really have any collectibility either. Have a go, you never know, but I suspect you might be 12 months late. Good luck though 

I'd say they wouldn't be described as rare but more uncommon. I bought a boxed one 2 years ago for the lower end of what has been suggested on here but others have seen them for sale at Zwolle show for 4x what I payed. I think the replicagri will have devalued them yes but definatley not down to their original price of £15 - £20!  The model is a good likeness, I did a bit of work to mine and it no longer looks like a toy. It'd be interesting to put it side by side with the replicagri one to see their differences.

image.jpg

I have one which was bought retail back in the 90s, and a second MIB which I bought about three years ago from a member at the then current value.

At the time I joked that as sure as I'd buy it, some manufacturer would bring out a new more detailed version

It's a lovely model, but the MIB will be staying MIB and the older one will be paired up with a Replicagri and some 10 series for a mid 1980s harvest scene

20180226_133042.jpg

Bit off topic, but similar tale, the Ertl case 856 suddenly became very Sought after, I had a job lot of 3 spare ones and I was sold all of them for £80+ each, I think today you’d buy them for £15-20 again in the event of other models hitting the market .....

Archived