Just bought, sooo happy

Daniele

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prices are going up on these old Ros models, used to go for around £15 but now going for a lot more than that. Well done getting a boxed one.

I remember a customer of mine back in the early 90s when I was in the communications business, who had added a pair of Lambos to his fleet of Fords telling me they were a "nightmare" and he had only bought them to help out a dealer who he usually just bought potato equipment from! If I recall correctly he replaced them after a couple of years with a Ford 8340 and a CASE Magnum...……………………..I do think that some brands of tractor are doomed to fail when introduced to farm workers who are already set in their ways and like one particular brand:unsure:

59 minutes ago, Hielke said:

Until just recently my neighbour owned a Lamborghini tractor. He used it on his dairy farm.

the model is very nice, specialy with the weathering.

Cheers :)

11 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Oh his way to me, another dirty Lambo :) 

By Ros 1:32

428D627C-A84E-420B-9426-1F67A494D442.jpeg

Daniele, I always thought that one was a Fiat, it is certainly the Pinifarina cab that was on Fiat tractors and Universal bought the rights to the older Fiats whenever a new line came out

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Daniele, I always thought that one was a Fiat, it is certainly the Pinifarina cab that was on Fiat tractors and Universal bought the rights to the older Fiats whenever a new line came out

Ooohhhh so this is not a Lambo? Ohi ohi ohi

I just assumed cause it is white it d be a Lambo.

I m such a rookie.

The seller, luckily , accepted my cancellation request for this.

30 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That Britains Lambo sits on a PowerFarm Ford TW-35 casting..It has character like all vintage Britains  and collectable...but not the most accurate.;)

Agreed , I prefer the Ros model, but felt like I needed this one :)

Very nice I'm a big fan of the same tractors I haven't had much to do with the lambo but much the same. Off topic a little but isn't hurlimann and same lamb oll the same? Think they share it with Deutz? Wish I could get a same 80 explorer custom made. 

3 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Very nice I'm a big fan of the same tractors I haven't had much to do with the lambo but much the same. Off topic a little but isn't hurlimann and same lamb oll the same? Think they share it with Deutz? Wish I could get a same 80 explorer custom made. 

Whilst they do share many components the earlier Same versions are air cooled whilst the Lamborghini versions are water cooled engines.

Same Lamborghini  Hurlimann (SLH) then bought a stake in Deutz Fahr tractors to get their engine division, it was easier to do that rather than developing their own new range of engines to meet the emission requirements, hence the group is now SDF

11 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Here s a nice technical website

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/tractor-brands/lamborghini/lamborghini-tractors.html

Archived