MiniTrac 2020

mb86

There are some fantastic photos on faceslap of the show, an outstanding display of models but this one caught my eye on a post that David L shared. Looks like a blurry NH conventional baler under the heading of “new model” on a leaflet at the bottom of the shot...

63575278-FCC0-4799-8131-7D6CF0A4852D.jpeg

the mf760’s are by a french guy, shows progress on their forum, does various brands in batches of 4/5 a go, he's doing a clayson of some sort at the mo, the 760 was his last, before that was a mf 510 and another clayson. 

baler looks interesting, but from experience their stuff is usually long pre sold so get emailing if you really want one , they did some nice old school median trailers a year or two back, saw them at zwolle, and went for it, only to be told that all were sold collection only, had been for ages .

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

for what mate, the combines or minitrac, ? 

www.minitrac.nl for the baler,or they are on facebook 

combines are on here

http://forum.farm-connexion.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=499&start=800

Thank you. It was the combine Sean, the 1530, but I am interested in finding out about that baler as well. I found the Facebook page but I couldn’t find the forum. 

Edit. 
just had a speed through that forum thread Sean, very impressive stuff on there :o but not the 1530.  

Where in Facebook can you see these Martin,I've searched high and low and found nothing,But this did catch my eye,MarGe did this with the Claas Lexion's at Agritechnica I think,Is this a sneaky preview of the Renault which isn't due until next year,?? 

Regards

Joe.

Marge Renault maybe.jpg

39 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Thank you. It was the combine Sean, the 1530, but I am interested in finding out about that baler as well. I found the Facebook page but I couldn’t find the forum. 

Edit. 
just had a speed through that forum thread Sean, very impressive stuff on there :o but not the 1530.  

its prob in there somewhere, all be it a different person, think phil at miniagripassions on there as well, if its one of his, .

some of the diaos on there are un real, have picked a few very good ideas up of them .

45 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Where in Facebook can you see these Martin,I've searched high and low and found nothing,But this did catch my eye,MarGe did this with the Claas Lexion's at Agritechnica I think,Is this a sneaky preview of the Renault which isn't due until next year,?? 

Regards

Joe.

Marge Renault maybe.jpg

I’ll tag you in them joe. 

32 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

its prob in there somewhere, all be it a different person, think phil at miniagripassions on there as well, if its one of his, .

some of the diaos on there are un real, have picked a few very good ideas up of them .

That they are, yes I was thinking some of it looked similar to the methods you were using on Ash Tree.

Archived