Model shows 2021

weblet375

honestly think you wont see any much before summer ,maybe even the end of next year, they are already cancelling county shows ,suffolk next years off, rumours about the devon and cornwall ones as well , and they are outside events, i cant see a show that we would attend being able to break even let alone stage it given how few people would be allowed in under the current social distancing rules, even without the rule of 6 ect being about , may change if a vaccine gets sorted,  but that would take time to get people sorted,  .we  have a holiday booked for next september ,and had to pay extra for insurance ect as they cant be 100% sure it will be ok yet , i hope i am being pessimistic ,i really do, i want to get out to shows, and maybe even football or rugby again. 

I really hope so but like Sean says, it is going to be very difficult to organise a show with social distancing still ongoing, I don't see how that would work without limiting the numbers through the door. As a show goer who looks to find rare and interesting items, being there right from the start is the best way of finding some of these rarities before everyone else gets to find them.

However, if the Zwolle show goes ahead next November I will be the first one on the boat

If you guys are right, the window should be open for some form of Virtual Show. 

With a free Zoom account you can host 100 people on the Video Confernce for up to 40mins. 

We could organize several 40 mins sessions for the event split between different areas, Conversations/scratch build, Diorama, New/Used Sales, Diorama/Scratch Build Sales, etc.  

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Yes it would work ..But will it happen..There ain't any shows scheduled in the coming months in Ireland. Usually on the run into Christmas is show time here.  Hopefully 2021 will be a better year..

Yes I say your right there be no show in Ireland for good bit time now 

Archived