Another red!

well if you had gps you would have missed that big hole for one eh mate ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D na not all modern farmers use gps i guess,

I knew I'd regret posting those pics, drat and double drat :-\ :-\ :-\

No not all farmers have GPS, but FP's tractors does hence why he doesn't need a pole on the weights. What I'm really trying to say is give him a numpty :D :D :D::) ::);)

I knew I'd regret posting those pics, drat and double drat :-\ :-\ :-\

No not all farmers have GPS, but FP's tractors does hence why he doesn't need a pole on the weights. What I'm really trying to say is give him a numpty :D :D :D::) ::);)

to position up someones certain area sideways if they keep on about it i recon,especially when they try to numpty him for it eh jas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

to position up someones certain area sideways if they keep on about it i recon,especially when they try to numpty him for it eh jas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cool, in that case I'll ditch the chain tomorrow and go for the pole sat on my front linkage, that way he can swear at and punch other road users for getting in my way and if he's big enough be used as a front weight too ::) ::);D ;D

• 3 months later...

i'll help you out here jas , the 'pole' is just there for marking out when ploughing or mowing & it isn't actually a pole , its a mechanical persuader  or in other words a buckrake tine for beating implements when they get jammed or blocked up ! :D :D :D

I know of a man who split a Landini Legend in 2 pieces at the gearbox and she was only 2 weeks old as he claimed he was on the phone when tipping a trailer and didn't see a pillar in the yard until it was too late and he caught with the weights - in future he put one of those markers on the front of all his tractors :D;)