Whoops

NCC

Oh deere Nath, how did you manage that, was it boggy?

Did the New Holland/Ford have to come and get you out?  ;D;) ;)

Nope, the farmer who I was baling for came to the rescue with his Renault Ares 636, a Massey in disguise :D :D ;) ;)

of course MF Fan will say it's because that sticker in the windscreen was obscuing your view  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was thinking the same, I'm with Pingu on this one...... not!  :D :D :D :D :D

We all know it was the driver's fault  ;):D :D :D

It jumped out in front of me, what do you expect me to do ??? ??? ;D;)

oh math,would have thought you would know by now,always use the proper gate ways mate,otherwise look what happens,mind you not the first to do it eh,any damage to the beauty ?

Bloody proper gateways indeed, I had to travel through about 7 of em just to get to them fields. I thought coming back we'll bypass them go through the wet spot, through another 2 gateways and we'll be off ::) ::)::) I'm just glad I carry a chain all the time ;) ;)

Luckily no damage except my pride :D :D and a very mucky right hand side of the tractor :-\ :-\

oh deere nath

can reszist a wet spot can you  ;):D :D :D :D :D

Thank god I wasn't in a Deere or a Ford come to that, they would of been lost forever ;D ;D ;) ;)