Bluegreens Maize Harvest 2021

phil phoenix

Well the CASE rig is Harry Wilsons from the North West I think, plus his Krone 1180 which I didnt see yesterday.  The two JD6145s plus Hernon Fieldmasters were featured on Grassmen last year somewhere in Ireland and both Redrock and Broughan trailers are Irish makes and the JD and MFs with the Kanes were Irish Number plates Sean..................................Pretoria energy harvest 20000+ acres or near that I suspect, hence all the hired in kit.  The new 7719S are really nice MFs, my favs since the old 3000 series😎

The Masseys look so good on the Kane Trailers dont you all think, I remember being envious watching the Grassmen vid of the Kanes on the back of the 6480s 10 years ago, so pleased to see them arrive on my doorstep with the new kit. Red, yellow and blue together with a green background is very photogenic.

Edited by phil phoenix

• 4 weeks later...

I tracked Pretorias Contract gang down again yesterday and one of the 6250R Deeres had been switched onto one of the lovely new blue Bailey 20 tonners, also the driver had put a JD agri bumper on her. My current fav Deere thats for sure😎.........and my fav maize shot this season.

IMG_6491.JPG

P1090002.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I tracked Pretorias Contract gang down again yesterday and one of the 6250R Deeres had been switched onto one of the lovely new blue Bailey 20 tonners, also the driver had put a JD agri bumper on her. My current fav Deere thats for sure😎.........and my fav maize shot this season.

IMG_6491.JPG

P1090002.JPG

Wonderful photos