Universal Hobbies - Ford 7600 Turbo - 1975 Launch Edition new release in spring 2022 in 1:16 scale

17 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I'm not complaining. Cause I well probably get one. But they could have spawned a 6600 or 5600 too. UH are good at milking moulds... It baffles me as to why they have not done them. 

Agreed Justin, they could have done it as a 6600 to be different, afterall they have all the parts and also did both 5000 and 7000..... 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:09 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Agreed Justin, they could have done it as a 6600 to be different, afterall they have all the parts and also did both 5000 and 7000..... 

I spose we would be pushing our luck Paul to get a  Q cab version.. 😄 Was there talk of a Ford 7810 coming in 1/16 from UH a while back..? I think it was rumoured.. 

Edited by justy 46

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

I spose we would be pushing our look Paul to get a Super Q cab version.. 😄 Was there talk of a Ford 7810 coming in 1/16 from UH a while back..? I think it was rumoured.. 

I know what you mean Justin, yes a bubble cab would have been next logical step but guess UH didn't want to invest in tooling for it... Yes think it was just rumours about a 7810 but by the sales of the 32nd everyone and there dog would buy one, just like they did with the grey fergy and 135 when they came out...... Think we can only live in hope of a 16th 10 series.......

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

I know what you mean Justin, yes a bubble cab would have been next logical step but guess UH didn't want to invest in tooling for it... Yes think it was just rumours about a 7810 but by the sales of the 32nd everyone and there dog would buy one, just like they did with the grey fergy and 135 when they came out...... Think we can only live in hope of a 16th 10 series.......

given the advances in 3d printing since the 7600 first came out,i recon you could get someone to make a bubble cab for you now, opening doors ect as well. have seen someone on faceslap doing 1/32 basic replacement ones,so it can be done i recon.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

given the advances in 3d printing since the 7600 first came out,i recon you could get someone to make a bubble cab for you now, opening doors ect as well. have seen someone on faceslap doing 1/32 basic replacement ones,so it can be done i recon.

Was someone in Ireland done a 16th one that was 3d printed, he might have done 3 of them on the old 1st issue 7600, then Tabmodels did an Ap cabbed 10 series one in 16th again using the 76 chassis......

Last year I got the 7000. Nice model. It cost €85. Not bad. So this year I'm probably going to buy the 7600. Now bare in mind the 7000 and 7600 are pretty much the same kinda model bar a few slight differences like the decals, exhaust, front grill and not much more.  So I was going to pre order from the same supplier.  Only to see the price off the 7600 is €115 !!  So it's €30 more than last years 7000 realise from the same guy.. I know things have all gone up in price across the board.... But that's quiet frankly taking the piss..!! 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1