Replicagri International 1056XL 1:32 scale Limited Edition.

The model review for the
Replicagri International 1056XL 1:32 scale Limited Edition. 
This Replicagri Model comes with extras to add on to make this a great little model of the International range of tractors. Extras include Pair of cage wheels, a tractor driver in the seated position, a rear linkage top link, and cross drawbar plus drawbar pin.
The paintwork throughout the tractor is outstanding, but with a satin-type finish, all the decals are clear and well placed, the engine detail on both sides is very good, and the bonnet raises to show more detail in this department. The front axle has some pivot and a small amount of steering lock from side to side, and the detail includes the steering hydraulic ram. Also, the underside shows the front diff and driveshaft detail. The front and rear wheels are very well cast, and the tyres all around are well molded.
The detail inside and out of the cab is excellent, with plenty of control on display, and even an inside rearview mirror as well as the outside Pair of mirrors. Plus, both doors open to place the driver into the cab on the deluxe seat. The cab is superbly cast with a clear wrap-around rear window, and all the rest of the windows have very clear glazing.
The rear of the tractor again is well cast, showing the hydraulic spool valves in detail, and there is a little movement up and down on the link arms on the review tractor. Have I mentioned earlier, there is the option of the cross drawbar, and top link, the only drawback for the UK is the higher drawbar that they use on the continent, which we do not.
Review Comments
This Replicagri International model is right up there with the best, Well done Replicagri you have a great team, keep up the excellent work.

IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_6824.JPG

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_6826.JPG

IMG_6827.JPG

IMG_6828.JPG

IMG_6829.JPG

IMG_6830.JPG

IMG_6831.JPG

IMG_6832.JPG

IMG_6833.JPG

IMG_6834.JPG

IMG_6835.JPG

IMG_6836.JPG

IMG_6837.JPG

IMG_6839.JPG

IMG_6846.JPG

• Like 3

• The Tractor Twitcher changed the title to Replicagri International 1056XL 1:32 scale Limited Edition.

As detailed as Replicagri models are and good value.. I have found my last 2 Replicagri tractors I purchased to be poor build quality. The wheels don't turn / stiff, the front axles seem strained / twisted.  Both were IH models also.  If sure this 1056 is a nice model, but the Britains versions found there places in my display cabinets first and I don't have space for another.... Being this one. 

• 3 months later...

Hi,

To be honest: the 1055-1056 models in real are far out my favorit! But i keep wondering why most of the (scale-)models are suited with the short fenders. This is not how the real models were fitted in the Netherlands (and Germany). Probably because of German law. So that's the first thing which bothers me. Just two pictures to show you what i mean:

th?id=OIP.r1P6XTU8OKbJkxEwBis3dwHaFj%26p          740756041_4.jpg

German/Dutch fenders                                                                                               French/UK-fenders

Looking at the pictures as shown above, i notice that the decals on the right side of the bonnet seem to be a little slanting.

Although the quality of the Replicagri CaseIH / IH-models mostly are high, this one i will pass up. (i'm still working on mounting the right fenders (extensions) of the 1055).

BR
Jan

• Like 1

• 7 months later...