JD with long axles

FB

there was a write up on these some where ,it may have been another forum, but the upshot is that if damage to the tractor occurs while using these spacers the manufacturer will void the waranty.

as for using them in the firstplace i dont see the point ,unless the wheels cant be pulled in narrow enough to cover two rows 

Why run down your tatties?? :-\ :-\ :-\

he isn't , if you look at the other wheel  it's the same , he just isn't looking where he's going , any minute soon he'll steer back quick & hit the elevator all to buggery against the truck hauling alongside  :D :D :D :D

i'm not impressed surely it would be easier, cheaper and quicker to have a 2-row harvester and windrow 2rows  into the 2 rows that are being lifted.

thats something i used to do when i was waiting for trailers , but it does mean you are putting the spuds over the harvester twice ,at least this way it minimises any brusing , well the ones he's not driving over anyway :D :D :D

there was a write up on these some where ,it may have been another forum, but the upshot is that if damage to the tractor occurs while using these spacers the manufacturer will void the waranty.

JD try and squirm out of warranty claims if you only use duals.  :)

he isn't , if you look at the other wheel  it's the same , he just isn't looking where he's going , any minute soon he'll steer back quick & hit the elevator all to buggery against the truck hauling alongside  :D :D :D :D

To tell you the 100% truth mjb,I never even moved the slider over to see the full picture.I just saw the left side and thought the same as all the overs that have added to the thread. :D :D ::)

JD try and squirm out of warranty claims if you only use duals.  :)

Did that to a local bloke traded his 8270 in for a 8320 god knows why as had more problems with it then the MF and when had problems with the axle jd blamed the duals etc whereas the MF had no problems with its axle in twice the useage, are JD just admiting to having a weak product and dont want to pay out ???

thats wierd you never hardly see a 8000 series deere over here with single wheels

nick

How are your duals fitted there, is it straight onto the axle? Think it's more to do with how we fit them than the duals they don't like :-\

i think about 90% of the ones over here are the clamp on type which put a lot of strain on the wheel rims so can't do the axles alot of good either

Yep there all like it now MF axles cope JD's dont from what i've seen

that fair enough ol as the axle bar takes all the stress, wether it's a euro or US version ,most of the bigger tractors here have axle bars now , but even so that front axle has a very stessfull time what with 4wd engaged & turning