Massey ferguson 8S.265

With me recently concentrating on older models, i forgot i had to add rear wheel weights to the massey 8S, the weights  are from a uh mf 7726S, i have hardly seen any of the 8S with weights fitted without a bar axle, but found a real one on the internet so it is accurate, my set of weights are more or less flush with the wheel rims

7AC3354A-01D3-49DD-A9F3-F98A0C73D141.png

9FFE3178-ED2F-4FD5-BA8C-E6483DE66B81.jpeg

9CAA295E-1D10-45E6-A4C7-F9666EFD3767.jpeg

4A6C9372-6BEE-43DE-A940-B85E84CB17BD.jpeg

DAD8AA2B-0F25-439F-A35A-171191D131AF.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

looks a good model Paul one of UH's most accurate,only seen one up my way linked to a amazone six furrow plough back in febuary,

This is the one with the tow hitch Jamie,first one i got didnt have the tow hitch

Edited by Paul Palmer

The 8s is starting to appear more in my neck of the woods, and as usual, the more often you see them the more familiar and likeable they become.  I have to agree with Jamie in that UH have made an excellent replica of both the 8S and the new 5S, my one hope is that this time around they will make an equally model of the most popular 7S series. 

47 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

The 8s is starting to appear more in my neck of the woods, and as usual, the more often you see them the more familiar and likeable they become.  I have to agree with Jamie in that UH have made an excellent replica of both the 8S and the new 5S, my one hope is that this time around they will make an equally model of the most popular 7S series. 

Britains got that honour Phil 

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...