Home Farm

Jack390

On 9/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, Jack390 said:

Cheers Callum, was a bit fiddly to put together as it’s all made out of coffee stirrers!

I can imagine it was  I made a wooden floor for a feed trailer but didn't want to glue it to the trailer, so made it removable and it was a right pest to do 

1 hour ago, CallumC said:

I can imagine it was  I made a wooden floor for a feed trailer but didn't want to glue it to the trailer, so made it removable and it was a right pest to do 

Yes, I’ve done Yorkshire boarding with it before which I found much more difficult, getting the spacing wasn’t bad but making sure it lined up was 

On 9/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, Jack390 said:

Hi all, here’s a pheasant feeder I made a few days ago, it’s to go on my display that I’ve recently built for toytrac 2022

98E28418-48C1-434C-ABD2-25429BFA0EAD.jpeg

Yours look good ,this is one of mine that we use around the farm , i dont have a shoot but we just feed them in the winter months 

20220917_142934.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...