TC06 MF590 and 1200

ihatepoundland

Is that not the wrong grille on the 590 ???

yep it's got the wrong grill for the age of the tractor that was from one of the later models  then for the 200 & 600 series masseys .

still looks great though :)

yep it's got the wrong grill for the age of the tractor that was from one of the later models  then for the 200 & 600 series masseys .

still looks great though :)

Why would someone goto all the effort of having a concours bodged ;) machine only to have the wrong grill?

indeed it does!!!

nice pics Rob, any more masseys :-\ ???:) :)

Indeed I do :)

by the look of the cab from the pic you took it isn't in concours condition the front badge is missing , got the triangles but the sticker has gone , the cab is in need of refitting , & the hyd lift arms are showing wear ie the paint is worn away, although the arms are pinned to a different hole , the door handle isn't as it should be , the rear light lenses are sparex replacements not original, but i daresay you can no longer buy the original style lenses any more , the front cab marker lights / indicators are non original  & of course it's got the wrong grill.

even so a concours restorationist would have not let that show  :) 

by the look of the cab from the pic you took it isn't in concours condition the front badge is missing , got the triangles but the sticker has gone , the cab is in need of refitting , & the hyd lift arms are showing wear ie the paint is worn away, although the arms are pinned to a different hole & of course it's got the wrong grill.

just a well looked after used resto job i recon,prob some small holders toy,shame he went to that much effort to clean it up,and fitted the wrong grill though

finding one in good condition would be the hardest part sean , as usually the top clip wore loose & fall out they'd go  under the wheels before you'd know about it , i think i've ploughed two in at least  :D

by the look of the cab from the pic you took it isn't in concours condition the front badge is missing , got the triangles but the sticker has gone , the cab is in need of refitting , & the hyd lift arms are showing wear ie the paint is worn away, although the arms are pinned to a different hole , the door handle isn't as it should be , the rear light lenses are sparex replacements not original, but i daresay you can no longer buy the original style lenses any more , the front cab marker lights / indicators are non original  & of course it's got the wrong grill.

I think I might I have made a bad call on that one :D