self propelled sprayer

just had a tinker with a few spares i had in the shed,and knocked up something similar to it,has got me thinking about finishing it off now,as id does look ok actually ,cab needs to come down a bit, as does tank,and that needs to be made a bit taller in size,anyone reconise it,still pretty sure its like i thought and ol,in being a custom job 

post-46-132638532645_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638532651_thumb.jpg

just had a tinker with a few spares i had in the shed,and knocked up something similar to it,has got me thinking about finishing it off now,as id does look ok actually ,cab needs to come down a bit, as does tank,and that needs to be made a bit taller in size,anyone reconise it,still pretty sure its like i thought and ol,in being a custom job 

Deffinatly finish it, I had a similar idea, was going to use a 1CX bonnet, never got round to it

is it vicon they made a few things using a fastrac ive only seen a mower they have made but ive been told they did sprayers on them  

could be wrong

probebly am  :D

No your not wrong - it was called the 'Red Bull' and it was a 9m mower mounted with a JCB dump truck front - it was designed well before the cougar with the reverse drive design.  I had the pleasure of seeing one in the factory but unfortunatly they never made it to the UK and eventually the project was dropped.

Im still tempted in making one now UH has made the job a lot simpler with the cougar as the main components.

I have pictures of it somewhere but all Profi readers look back at Sept 2001 - its on the front page with a large article on it.