What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The cost off living crisis is certainly non existent in Triggers world.. 😅

I have good ways off not paying import tax on models So keep buying in the UK 🚜👌👌

4 hours ago, trigger82 said:

I have good ways off not paying import tax on models So keep buying in the UK 🚜👌👌

Its like Narcos with you Cyril... But its model tractors that your smuggling in instead... 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230504_160513.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Its like Narcos with you Cyril... But its model tractors that your smuggling in instead... 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230504_160513.jpg

Can't say much about yourself buying models ha 😀😀🚜🚜👌

10 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Can't say much about yourself buying models ha 😀😀🚜🚜👌

Mostly from retailers.... But very little this year so far.  3 models is all I've bought in the last 6 months.. 😁

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dandoyler88 said:

gallery carousel 1

A Atlas version of a super Dexta, picked up second hand.

The skimpy rear tyres on that Dexta can be replaced by the old Britains MF135 tyres or the front tyres on the 5610, 7710, Deutz DXs etc. They are a perfect fit. Should try it out. 

• Like 1

Another britains ford 6600 from ebay, great condition, great price, only £18.00,as usual exhaust missing, but a repo one on its way, and the ford decal on the cab missing,and one of those ordered as well,finally yellow mark on cab roof,rear linkage all complete and working,getting some parts from Ian at tabmodels to do it up a bit as i did to the other 66 i have

IMG_5151.jpeg

IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_5148.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 8

I've bought a set of Wiking Weights for a Xerion, to see if they fit the Britain's model.  The front weight is fine but the 'shelf' for the rear doesn't quite fit, so some sanding on the tractor and on this piece was needed.  Also there is no 3rd mounting point on the tractor so will need to make something.

Also got a 2023 Wiking Brochure 

20230514_131559.jpg

20230514_114220.jpg

20230514_131608.jpg

• Like 4