What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

I had a parcel arrive today which I had been waiting for, unfortunately when I opened it they had sent me a Claas Axion by mistake Grrrrrrr!!  So now I have the rigmarole off sending it back. Lord knows where the model I wanted has ended up, very annoying, and the service communications have been very poor!! Someone will be getting named tomorrow if they dont get their act together.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I bought this little IH724 a while ago, not my usual cup of tea but I liked this one and it’s ideal to tow the header of the Claas Dominator. 
Also a Valtra Valmet off Amazon.  Thought it might have potential for some improvements but now I am not so sure 

CB52A392-E147-4305-AB69-3CF77B308630.jpeg

606981A6-BF43-423B-B0FA-AB60B783409D.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8/15/2023 at 9:55 PM, phil phoenix said:

I had a parcel arrive today which I had been waiting for, unfortunately when I opened it they had sent me a Claas Axion by mistake Grrrrrrr!!  So now I have the rigmarole off sending it back. Lord knows where the model I wanted has ended up, very annoying, and the service communications have been very poor!! Someone will be getting named tomorrow if they dont get their act together.

The model I ordered 3 weeks ago finally arrived yesterday, after much chasing up! Its been a right rigeramole with very poor communications.  When I think how professionally Peter at Brushwood models deals with "c*ck ups" I wonder why I bother with some of the others. On a plus note the Challenger model I have received is absolutely mint.

14 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

The model I ordered 3 weeks ago finally arrived yesterday, after much chasing up! Its been a right rigeramole with very poor communications.  When I think how professionally Peter at Brushwood models deals with "c*ck ups" I wonder why I bother with some of the others. On a plus note the Challenger model I have received is absolutely mint.

Wouldn’t be from the Cumbria area would it? 

• Like 1

Here's my latest purchase and this is the third time I've bought a Challenger 775E & I can't for the life of me remember why I let the others go!  Maybe now they are history and not current production we can see in hindsight what a smart looking tractor they were. Each 700 series from A to E just got better and better looking.

The new Fendt MTs are nice but the "E" with its black nose and slick bonnet vents takes the top prize😎

P1000677.JPG

P1000675.JPG

P1000678.JPG

P1000671.JPG

• Like 4

MarGe D844, D944 and 8130 SK2

Expensive, very detailed, finicky, link arm damaged on D844, no drawbars/trailer hitches, front weight is a pain.

Definitely display models rather than for carpet farming.

Glad I bought them, will buy the 8120 2wd as well. Would have preferred a D125 or D135 over D944

20230903_143854.jpg

20230903_143939.jpg

20230903_143957.jpg

20230903_144014.jpg

• Like 3

VKM Ford 8600 2wd

Very very expensive, made of resin, very detailed

Rear wheels too small, very fragile (every time I touch it something else falls off)

Took a long time to decide to buy it, but very glad I did. Another 2wd 6 cylinder and an important gap filled in the Ford collection

20230903_145022.jpg

20230903_145049.jpg

20230903_145123.jpg

20230903_145203.jpg

• Like 5