Marge models releases 2023

Tractorman810

I was keeping an eye on the Class webshop and didn't see any of the new models up over the weekend so the refunded customers must have bought them with the part numbers and then were refunded when they were found out. they wouldn't have had live stock levels from the show. 

1 minute ago, Pete132 said:

I was keeping an eye on the Class webshop and didn't see any of the new models up over the weekend so the refunded customers must have bought them with the part numbers and then were refunded when they were found out. they wouldn't have had live stock levels from the show. 

Fair point Pete, But I've just watched this Vlog from Claas at Agritechnica today, and you can see Xerions on the shelves and also some of their other models and merchandise,

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

Any of you guy's from the South West familiar with Claas Western as this appeared on Facebook last night, MarGe Models Claas Xerion 12.650 for £140 which I guess will be the correct price whem the general models get released in Week 47, - next week, I've checked out their Ebay shop but nothing showing, so I e-mailed them over 3 hours ago, again nothing, Just curious to know as it might be some sort of scam, ??

Regards

Joe.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/claaswesternltd

Claas Western.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...