Tractor World 11th/12th March 2023

trigger82

Good to see you Mike, aye I was made up with the bargain bit of drawbar I'd just collected 👍 has to be said that Howard spreader in your last few photos was as clean as owt. She still had the orange paint in the barrel, must have had an easy life with a sympathetic owner

i can remember seeing pics of that county in our training  school up stafford  when i first started, as they did the training for mole plough works up there, thats where i saw the roadless being used, we also had werid stuff like these for the job, no idea who made them mind 

8DE3AD0B-0D68-434F-AD61-77A3B34CDD1D.jpeg

BFA56FA9-35DF-4F8B-A47E-99BC0B8B65DE.jpeg

• Like 7

On 3/12/2023 at 8:13 PM, Tractorman810 said:

i can remember seeing pics of that county in our training  school up stafford  when i first started, as they did the training for mole plough works up there, thats where i saw the roadless being used, we also had werid stuff like these for the job, no idea who made them mind 

8DE3AD0B-0D68-434F-AD61-77A3B34CDD1D.jpeg

BFA56FA9-35DF-4F8B-A47E-99BC0B8B65DE.jpeg

They are international 84 or 85 series based. There was one in Graham Holland's last sale 1100206118_PREVIEW.jpeg.04d88d79c5b5a4fbf1f8368a3530671f.jpeg

Was a good weekend nice to catch up with so many. Here was my fergie on the Ferguson club stand. Generated a lot of interest and at one point during Saturday lunch you couldn't see the tractor as a mob of people around it! Little disappointed at how thin on the ground tractor numbers were at the show, albeit the weather might have played a part just felt like a lot more trade stands selling tat this year 

PXL_20230311_174332074.thumb.jpg.49c4d65475d06cfe8e866b440351529f.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/15/2023 at 5:35 PM, Anderson Agri said:

Was a good weekend nice to catch up with so many. Here was my fergie on the Ferguson club stand. Generated a lot of interest and at one point during Saturday lunch you couldn't see the tractor as a mob of people around it! Little disappointed at how thin on the ground tractor numbers were at the show, albeit the weather might have played a part just felt like a lot more trade stands selling tat this year 

PXL_20230311_174332074.thumb.jpg.49c4d65475d06cfe8e866b440351529f.jpg

Have to agree with you Zac, they could have had more tractors and yet the blue force marquee was packed in tight.... Some of the traders were usual but yet there seem to be an abundance of new faces selling more Sunday market type goods than the normal requisites that you usually found back in the day at Malvern. Yes I can see the stalls bring extra funding towards costs but it won't be much of a show without the exhibits..... And going back to the marquee it seemed alot smaller than the last time we were there when we were chatting to you in the carpark which I think would have been last show before the covid job took hold. Have to be Hope Mark gets a bit of feed back and then him and Kelsey can try and aim to what Malvern used to be 👍

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Have to agree with you Zac, they could have had more tractors and yet the blue force marquee was packed in tight.... Some of the traders were usual but yet there seem to be an abundance of new faces selling more Sunday market type goods than the normal requisites that you usually found back in the day at Malvern. Yes I can see the stalls bring extra funding towards costs but it won't be much of a show without the exhibits..... And going back to the marquee it seemed alot smaller than the last time we were there when we were chatting to you in the carpark which I think would have been last show before the covid job took hold. Have to be Hope Mark gets a bit of feed back and then him and Kelsey can try and aim to what Malvern used to be 👍

There was a lot of traders that would have been advertiser's in the Kelsey magazines I noticed. Nothing relevant just another space taker, I suppose they get more money from them than a tractor. The marquee j was told cost £40k for the weekend from one of the helpers when I parked up as I made a joke sayings it's blown away. Lot of money for that. Be nice to see it like it used to be with some interesting tractors. But I think it's a decline in general Newark the last 2 years has been the same and even Shepton in all honesty has seen a slight decline. 

17 minutes ago, robbo said:

my 

Dates for 2024 have been announced,  24th and 25th February 

bit earlier then,thats good, i may be able to make it, last few have been on her birthday, so couldnt get there