TC06 Mercedessss

ihatepoundland

Nice pics  - local drainage contarctors have a 1500 and you should see her roar with a 12t excavator behind her.

Handy for them when they are delivering straw too - go up to their cousin and get a flat bed lorry trailer from her and put the dolly on it and off they go  :D :D

nice pics,i think i saw in a bit about the first attempt  ausse or nz was it? that they had to be working in the field? prehaps the small zag harrow bits are to get round that rule,otherwise there wouldn't be a lot of field left would there

This business of tractors dragging around rakes and bits of harrows, just because the rules say that all models must be working is ridiculous!  :DWhoever makes the rules should scrap the idea of tractors 'working' and just have a record for the most number of tractors being driven in a field at the same time.  It must be clear to the world record authorities that most of the tractors are certainly not 'working,' and are merely towing around bits of implements just because they have to abide by the rules!  :-\

However, a record for the most number of Fordson Does working at the same time for instance is realistic, as this would be a record attempt on a much smaller scale, and therefore there would be enough space for each entry to plough a few furrows properly for example. On a larger scale however, the 'working' idea is a bit of a joke!!!!!!  ;D;) ;)

This business of tractors dragging around rakes and bits of harrows, just because the rules say that all models must be working is ridiculous!  :DWhoever makes the rules should scrap the idea of tractors 'working' and just have a record for the most number of tractors being driven in a field at the same time.  It must be clear to the world record authorities that most of the tractors are certainly not 'working,' and are merely towing around bits of implements just because they have to abide by the rules!  :-\

However, a record for the most number of Fordson Does working at the same time for instance is realistic, as this would be a record attempt on a much smaller scale, and therefore there would be enough space for each entry to plough a few furrows properly for example. On a larger scale however, the 'working' idea is a bit of a joke!!!!!!  ;D;) ;)

I see your point and in many ways agree, but this is really a bit of a laugh, if the rules started getting specfic then you may prevent a few from taking part for not having a suitable implement, spreading it out over a larger field makes a great record but a poor spectator event

Yep, like I said in the first thread ::):) A lot of the harrows draged behind looked the same, don't know if every farm has some hiding in a hedge, but I suspected the organisers had a lot...well thats my theory

yeah i did read that, just some of the things on the back are funny, like a small harrow on the MB track :D :D

could see McM there in his NH or whatever it is with a garden rake fixed to it :D :D

That orange Moggy lives near me, he does cattle feed crimping and used to do small building muck-away ih a bobcat. Nice chap and he doesnt half get about in that thing. Bought a Fastrac brand new when the 155's were about, fortnight later and he had a second hand Unimog again!!

Well you wouldn't need to put a restriction on the type of implement for small working record challenges, as long as whatever implement being towed was actually in full working order, and at least appeared to  be making some impression on the ground!  :)For the large scale events, I think they should just scrap the whole working idea, and just focus on the most number of tractors driving in a field at the same time. Who knows, maybe more people would turn up if they no longer needed to source an implement for the event! Many collectors may not have an implement for every tractor in their collection, and therefore, with no implement restriction, they could take the whole collection along! ;)