Cereals Event 2023

phil phoenix

I took quite a few on the 2nd day as it was much quieter. I spent fair time in the Fendt 728 cab, have to say I can see why people rave about them, really nice fit and finish, even the arm rest is covered in a nice suede material. Took a few pics too. Did the same with New Holland T7.300 which was also nice but not as impressive as the german tractor in the cab.

The Fendt Rep I spoke too said that 250 tractors are on order for the first year starting with around 30+ demonstrators arriving now. Then the rest start being built after August's Fendt holiday complete's. 100+ customer orders rising every day coupled with stock machines makes up 250. Interestingly he reckoned only 8 were smaller machines than 728, six were 726's and two were new shape Gen 7   724's.  Everyone wants the flagship. 

P1000271.JPG

P1000267.JPG

P1000270.JPG

P1000268.JPG

P1000179.JPG

P1000176.JPG

• Like 3