Cultivator question

Maybe an Amazone Catros 6m Joe, thats what I bought, lovely model and a good few about.  I like to see a packer or rings on the rear end of cultivator, not a crumbler like on the swifter.  The Lemken is bigger and heavier than the Amazone and a no no with your limited space.

P1090996.JPG

They will all do a good job in the right conditions  , but like Phil said if you have limited space go for something smaller , yes a plough would be a contender if trash to bury or chemical still in top few inches and needs putting down 8-10 inches ,all farms need a plough but not all farms have someone that can use them properly 

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions, I don’t have a lot of space but I can’t display it all at once, just a bit at a time, so a bigger machine is ok.  Ideally I want my T8 to be the cultivations machine and then a T7.315 would be on the drill, I would also use a 3m combi drill plus play around with some older Fords to do the ‘small fields around the farm’ and give me an excuse to keep a Dominator combine to get into the tight spots.