Zwolle 2023

well if thats the new dates i can already say no to those, i am away on holiday the 5th sept, so have booked all my allotted 99hrs leave up to cover it, looking at pics i have seen,the halls look very empty of people walking round, it may be the new place is bigger?? i dont know, but zwolle shows i have been to you cant swing a cat in the isles for the amount of people.

• Like 2

From what I am hearing (from The Tractor Twitcher) that they only had 3700 people through the door over the two days, that compares to 10,000 for the weekend for November in Zwolle. That should be ringing alarm bells for them to look at the dates at least even if the venue is okay.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, robbo said:

From what I am hearing (from The Tractor Twitcher) that they only had 3700 people through the door over the two days, that compares to 10,000 for the weekend for November in Zwolle. That should be ringing alarm bells for them to look at the dates at least even if the venue is okay.

That's not good visitor wise, the interest from trade will not be high as a result 

Having been to the Show this year yes the first day was good for us (  Goodiestractor  ) and it did seem quite busy at times and bloody hot however the 2nd day was less busy about half the attendence of the first day.

Having spoke to Tonnie the main man on the Sunday, he told me they would love to go back to November but Its out of his and the Clubs control as the Reptile company - show have the dates tied up. But there is increasing restraints on that show and if they give the date up the LCN would go back to November and hopefully 2025 it could happen.

I must say we had a fabulous time with our dear friends David King and his lovely wife Leona and the two young Spalding model tractor show organisers & special friends Dan & Kerry, who have picked up some ideas for Spalding MTS at the end of September, please do your best to be there to support them.

On a downer it was a big pity a lot of friends and members on here could not go because of timing, that however comes with a bonus you didnt lose weight because of the heat in the hall, and you have all saved money for Spalding.

Happy days we hope to see you there GT  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 of us attended the show from Scotland and had a good time and venue good with plenty of free parking. The only problem with venue was the heat and in certain areas very warm. Seemed busy on the Saturday but Sunday was very quiet but good for us as we could see a lot more compared to previous shows. I was surprised at the choice of dates for next year as it could be even quieter. Fingers crossed it moves back to winter time. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...