Zwolle 2023

The venue had to be changed as the old Ijsselhalle is being demolished for housing, I understand that the new venue was already booked for the dates in November but, looking towards 2024 they are looking to revert to the later dates. I am not going this year as I have 2 daughters getting married but I may consider it next year when the wallet has recovered a bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Goodiestractor all booked in, not sure because of the timing how well it will be attended. I'm expecting less stall holders and collectors as said before because of the timing.

However we will report back on the event, sorry to hear Robbo your not going but we have the same happening next year with our daughter but that will be in July, I hope it all goes well for you.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Barry said:

A possible trip for me....just waiting for details of a work trip to Germany, if the dates work, then I'll look at how to get there and back with potential purchases!

If you do get there go say hello to Mr Goodwin ,he is there with his brocures

4 hours ago, Barry said:

A possible trip for me....just waiting for details of a work trip to Germany, if the dates work, then I'll look at how to get there and back with potential purchases!

Just been Googleing about and Dover Calais Houten, It's around 200 mile drive Calais to Houten, Newcastle Amsterdam, It's only 50 mile drive to Houten,

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Just been Googleing about and Dover Calais Houten, It's around 200 mile drive Calais to Houten, Newcastle Amsterdam, It's only 50 mile drive to Houten,

Regards

Joe.

not a great drive either, antwerp bypass is a pig, even when quiet, we would easily take a good 3-4 hours to zwolle, so the new place is prob 2-3 hours drive ,hence why we go from harwich now, all drive to markys place in cambridge and 1 car from there, lot easier driving the distance this side than that .

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:19 AM, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Would love to attend but not feasible this year due to the time of year it's being held. Hope you have a great time over there. @Goodiestractor 

Hi David, yes it will be a shame that most of the UK regulars won't be there to fly the flag I fully understand the timing is not great we wanted to go because we think if we didnt get in this year I dont feel we would next as it we probably be over subscribed next year as the venue is smaller

However we will fly the flag for all you lads and a do believe there is a few others going from the uk David Mr Britains Pullen, Marty Reeve and maybe Chesnut Minatures not sure about Mr Softie I hope so.

Safe trip to all and please say hello if you do go, or just come and buy a brochure for charity Goodiestractor

• Like 3

@GoodiestractorThe last time that I spoke to Andy he was saying the same thing that he was going to go just to make sure that he could retain the table for next year and did not want to lose his spot. It now seems that he might not be going to I don't know what will happen next year.

• Like 2