Massey Ferguson 165

ihatepoundland

yuk.....  >:(::)

once again FP meant to say yum  :D::)

very nice!!!...wish i could get to drive one around ;D ;D....must go hassle some farmers i think to see if they need any help :-\

Looks like Tris has nicked Seans MF and is taking it for a spin  :D :D :D

weird thatit has gone missing ,and she saw one of those fancy corgi  lorrys parked up outside this morn to

tris can i have her back please,i havn't put the doors on yet

I was pretty suprised to see it, heard another oldie working but couldn't see over the hedge (so thats what its like Tris!), notice the front number plates

Yes strange place to put them... but with a front weight frame fitted there is nowhere to mount the plates I guess... I've seen them mounted in all sorts of silly places in the past... including the top edge of the bonnet  :-\

Why arn't these post showing in my Unread??? This one is hilarious, I swear you guys (Ben and Scott) just sit at work trawling for the net for any pic of a slightly out of scale bloke or an image that depicts me!!!!! Bloody funny though all the same, got me in stitches!!!

Sean, I got a flat on the rear left tyre. I think it's the valve stem. I stuck my shoe in there to get me back though.  ;D:D

Why arn't these post showing in my Unread??? This one is hilarious, I swear you guys (Ben and Scott) just sit at work trawling for the net for any pic of a slightly out of scale bloke or an image that depicts me!!!!! Bloody funny though all the same, got me in stitches!!!

Sean, I got a flat on the rear left tyre. I think it's the valve stem. I stuck my shoe in there to get me back though.  ;D:D

Good job you are such a good sport Tris that's all I can say - you do take some stick  :D :D

Bout time you found it Tris, I was having a good ole laugh when Ben posted that pic up  :D :D :D By the way it's very rare I am trawling the net as I am a very busy executive  :D :D :D :D :D :D Can't speak for Ben though (I think he just sits on his ass all day)  :D :D

oh sorry mate,thats those cheap ros tyres for ya

when you bringing it back then,can't make the doors for her with out it on my bench mate

I was gonna have Heanor bring it down to you but from what you and Nath say I think I'll risk driving it down there if I can find a big enough hill for Dad to push me down!!

I'm as tough as old boots me Marky, you wait till Spalding though mate - I'll have an axe to grind by then mate!!

Executive in what exactly Scott aye aye aye???!!!!!

I was gonna have Heanor bring it down to you but from what you and Nath say I think I'll risk driving it down there if I can find a big enough hill for Dad to push me down!!

I'm as tough as old boots me Marky, you wait till Spalding though mate - I'll have an axe to grind by then mate!!

Executive in what exactly Scott aye aye aye???!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o .........  :'( :'( :'(