What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

I had to import this in order to get one before the carpet maize campaign begins.Β  North West were supposed to have some in 4 weeks but I gave up waiting for them.Β  They still haven't got the Massey 8S I ordered 3 weeks ago which was supposedly in stock........Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Anyways I digress, the Kaweco walking floor trailer in Claas colours is a good fit for my diorama as its only 20% bigger than my Rolland trailers.Β  One of the local contractors has a Scania truck and chassis with the 245 Radium unit bolted to it so Kawecko do sell some stuff in the UK.

Β 

P1020497.JPG

P1020500.JPG

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

You dont get much luck Joe, but you have sorted themπŸ‘

I think they may have been running short of glue when this one was being put together Paul!Β 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I had to import this in order to get one before the carpet maize campaign begins.Β  North West were supposed to have some in 4 weeks but I gave up waiting for them.Β  They still haven't got the Massey 8S I ordered 3 weeks ago which was supposedly in stock........Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Anyways I digress, the Kaweco walking floor trailer in Claas colours is a good fit for my diorama as its only 20% bigger than my Rolland trailers.Β  One of the local contractors has a Scania truck and chassis with the 245 Radium unit bolted to it so Kawecko do sell some stuff in the UK.

Β 

P1020497.JPG

P1020500.JPG

Nice looking wagon Phil

Had these two older Deutzs which I’ve been after for a while today. Β I had the Wiking one before but it was incomplete so I sold it - I can’t quite remember if the front wheels were very wobbly on the previous one but they are on this one - but it’s not the wheel so much as the hub and mudguards. Β Not a problem just wondered if this was common to the model.Β 

IMG_4090.jpeg

• Like 1

UH kuhn 6502 tedder arrived today and allready i have took off the uh 2 point linkage, it does fit on my uh MF 6S with its realistic 3 point linkage, i just temporally made pins from a paper clip, but i will sort it properly this weekend

IMG_8219.jpeg

• Like 6