Police tractor

Mark price

15 hours ago, Mark price said:

Hi everyone.   I'm looking for a 1:32 scale britains puma cvx police tractor to add to my collection.     Does anyone have one for sale please? 

Screenshot_20240129-122111_Chrome.jpg

Hi Mark, I may know somebody who has one what is the going rate on these today as they are very rare as the box say there were only 50

I don't believe that is a production number.  I honestly wouldn't see the manufacturing costs being worth while in only making 50.   More likely to be a sellers catalogue or item marker.

However,  I would still be interested in a price. I have a realistic price in mind.

Please can you tell me , condition,  boxed, and price please.

5 hours ago, Mark price said:

I don't believe that is a production number.  I honestly wouldn't see the manufacturing costs being worth while in only making 50.   More likely to be a sellers catalogue or item marker.

However,  I would still be interested in a price. I have a realistic price in mind.

Please can you tell me , condition,  boxed, and price please.

There was only 50 of these models done, one in photo is no 27, can't remember was no 1 raffled off for charity 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

peter raffles of one of every limited show model he does.only just seen the post,but just from pic 1 you could see it was one of his 

Sean, can you remember which JCB model was sold at Newmaher for 400 quid, I tried to find it on here in the Events page but couldn't see it,would be either 2018 or 2019.

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Aye it probably was smithy, I remember one of the models he did for the Newmaher show sold for £400, ??

Regards

Joe.

was that £400 one the one that was on ebay or was it a sealed bid type of auction on the day  

1 hour ago, Mark price said:

Oh wow.    That has surprised me. 

I certainly couldn't be affording anywhere near that kind of money 

Peter does one-offs to order, and I don't recall they were for silly money.

Maybe contact him and get a quote.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smithy said:

was that £400 one the one that was on ebay or was it a sealed bid type of auction on the day  

It was in an auction  I think smithy, And one guy bid £400 straight off, Everyone at the show thought it was mrsoftie that bid on it to up the charity money, But apparently the guy came to the show specificly get that model,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Sean, can you remember which JCB model was sold at Newmaher for 400 quid, I tried to find it on here in the Events page but couldn't see it,would be either 2018 or 2019.

Regards

Joe.

i remember a john deere that did the rounds in the uk ,to have a laugh with someone,even i had a pic taken with it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i remember a john deere that did the rounds in the uk ,to have a laugh with someone,even i had a pic taken with it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It was over in Zwolle Sean , we all had a photo taken with it by the end of the day ,cant remember what year it was  

23 hours ago, Mark price said:

Oh wow.    That has surprised me. 

I certainly couldn't be affording anywhere near that kind of money 

They weren't standard Britains production models and were code 3 repaints which is why they had such low numbers. I have a couple of versions but not the one that you are after, if I remember rightly they were over £100 when they were first done

• Like 1

• 1 month later...