I quite like this heritage version of the T6 but the back wheels don’t look right to me.

can the set off a larger T7 or Case Puma be substituted to fill the arches better? 

IMG_1206.jpeg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I quite like this heritage version of the T6 but the back wheels don’t look right to me.

can the set off a larger T7 or Case Puma be substituted to fill the arches better? 

IMG_1206.jpeg

Yes Joe, i used a set of wheels off a uh T7.210 and used the tyres from the T.6

3 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Yes Joe, i used a set of wheels off a uh T7.210 and used the tyres from the T.6

Also wheels and tyres from a T5.130 do it and i have also used T7.210 wheels on a T7.165S with the T7.165S tyres

IMG_6826.png

• Like 3

I had a T7.165 and didn’t mind the small wheels on that one but something doesn’t look right about the T6. 
thanks for the replies though Paul some food for thought there.  I’ve got a Case Puma 175 I wondered if the wheels off that would do, the T7s are too hard to find to rob the wheels off. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I had a T7.165 and didn’t mind the small wheels on that one but something doesn’t look right about the T6. 
thanks for the replies though Paul some food for thought there.  I’ve got a Case Puma 175 I wondered if the wheels off that would do, the T7s are too hard to find to rob the wheels off. 

I got my wheels from Hugh, jd driver, perhaps he has some

UH made a right horlicks of the T6 series, cab roof slants the wrong way etc etc............I did a convo of the red version Maxxum 145 using the rear wheels of the Vestrum which looked better.  I must say that having seen one of the T5 auto commands a lot lately and viewed the UH models of it, its way nicer than the T6s.

image.thumb.png.e1b3e7ebb7993f9b9dd8182f623ce278.png

• Like 1

Heres a standard blue T5 Dynamic Command,  I must say I thought they had changed the decal to the silver "zorro" versions for these tractors but looking at sale sites of the real thing they were available only with the yellow stripe for the first few seasons 2018-21.

image.png.0530d027873e65b746212802c12e57b3.pngimage.png.f56ae73b21801dd3643bf957a52c216e.png

• Like 1

I am starting to lean towards the T5 now to be honest.  It looks like a nicer model.  I like the current blue with silver graphics though not so keen on the high vis cab roof but I might just have to put up with that.  Saw a T5.120 yesterday in those colours and it looked very smart 

I just bought the T5130 model again, I originally bought it and the blue power versions when they first came out but I wanted the wheels off both of them for convo's. Sold the wheel less models soon after I stripped them. But I remember thinking that they were a big step up in quality from previous UH NH offerings, so before they all sell out and now that I'm finally seeing one or two out in the fields I thought I best buy one again.  I can't live with that low profile cab, so I bought the standard blue yellow stripe 5130. I can always buy the silver graphics version at a later date and swap the bonnets over😄

https://northwestfarmmodels.co.uk/shop-1/ols/products/universal-hobbies-5360-1-32-scale-new-holland-t5-130-auto-command

Edited by phil phoenix

The T5.130 and T5.140 are interesting machines. The front end is the standard T5 fare from the old FIAT 110-90 factory in Jesi in Italy, the Dynamic Command gearbox is an engineering delight , and the back end comes from the old Ford 5000 factory in Basildon.

The best of all Worlds.

Needless to say, multiple examples of the T5.130 and Steyr 4130 (T5 in Cork colours) will be appearing in the next update from Milltown Farms as it shifts to Tier V engines across the fleet.

Edited by SPN
  • Like 2