Look at this little beauty MF Beta 7270 awaiting it's first cut

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup a 100% laverda combine only thing MF is the powerflow header :-\ :-\

PS marky Cereas i found were easier to work on then betas ;) ;)

Ah ha I see MFF... they all look easier to work on than they did in my day really  :-\ - having the motor at the back helps somewhat I guess - bags of room for servicing and things  ;)

yup a 100% laverda combine only thing MF is the powerflow header :-\ :-\

PS marky Cereas i found were easier to work on then betas ;) ;)

Bit like the MF round balers hey,there some silly brand that's not an every day brand of baler.

Ah ha I see MFF... they all look easier to work on than they did in my day really  :-\ - having the motor at the back helps somewhat I guess - bags of room for servicing and things  ;)

there is a snag with having it there, all the sh1t from the straw chopper ends up on top of it, how much depends on how good the cover is. Our early Lexion just has a mesh guard on it and has caught fire once in the V of the engine, its blown out daily as well with a road compressor  >:(

A 440 locally did the same thing as gavins a few years back but it all went up in smoke, my mate in the 8240 disced all around it as he was close by to stop fire spreading to the houses and 150 acres of wheat that was left, all the reward he got from the firemen (took an hour to get there) was dont do it again :-\

He did tell me... but I've forgotton... was going to try to get a ride on it when it starts work  ;)

I know where you can get a ride on a Claas Lexion if you want one  :);)

I know where you can get a ride on a Claas Lexion if you want one  :);)

Thanks Gavin... I'd rather hang from one ******** in the air for 4 hours  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yuck they are the wrong colour... and it would only break down and you'd ask me to help fix it  ::)

Thanks Gavin... I'd rather hang from one ******** in the air for 4 hours  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yuck they are the wrong colour... and it would only break down and you'd ask me to help fix it  ::)

Think you mean if you got on the MF it would break down and you'd end up having to fix it  ;D::)

Can arrange the first bit as well with some rope and the teleporter if you're into that sort of thing  ::):D :D :D