Marky's new forklift... it's finally arrived !!!

I would have thought the same as MJB aswell actually, about the levers versus electro-hydraulic. Not degrading your choice of machine by any means though mate, you tried a fe so your in the know. Set up a slalom course in the yard tomorrow  mate and get some Santa Pod style photo's!!!!!

That's a smart we forklift,

How long before some one takes it off the cement and gets it stuck"just nipping over to get that box on the stones"?

I've done that loads of times only to be told "get back in your tractor and sod off out of the pack house"  ::)

Thats a coincidence Marky.... I had the local JCB dealer onto me yesterday asking if I would be interested in having a teletruck in the yard for a couple of days to try out, I told them my mate had tried one and that he thought they were crap!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats a coincidence Marky.... I had the local JCB dealer onto me yesterday asking if I would be interested in having a teletruck in the yard for a couple of days to try out, I told them my mate had tried one and that he thought they were crap!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D  :-[ - superb yard truck Jason...crap inside a building (tight spaces anyway)... but get a BIG one if you want to extend anything raised... and unplug that beeping thing as well  ::)

Marcus/Tris - Didn't know you could get electro hydraulic levers (well buttons at a guess).. I've just phone and complained that the Alloy Wheels, Air conditioning, Cab Heater, Mud flaps and CD player are missing  :-\ :D :D :D

A man where I worked for the last few summers used to be always at this even in front of the company's health and safety officer. I suppose it was pretty dangerous doing it on barley but sure you've got to have a laugh at some stage  :D :D ;)

I presume you had great fun doing handbrake turns and wheelies with it yesterday  :D :D ;) ;)

You must be kidding... I had to part with the cash for this one...so as I own the tyres ALL skidding.. wheelspinning and handbrake turns are banned

I had a go at the driver this morning for taking the paint off the tines  :D :D :D

Another breach of health & Safety we used to do with the forklift-

The pallets of polythene that used to arrive were so heavy that when you tried to lift them off of the artic it lifted the rear wheel up!! (3 wheeler) So we used to get 2 people hanging off of the back of the forklift. After 2 years of tis they bought a bigger forklift!

I think the classic one is working off a pallet up about 15 feet in the air. Only problem is I know some people who actually went through the pallet. :(

One of the other things the lads used to do was when we had the Volvo L90 and when you'd be in the bucket they'd tip it up the full way including the hi tip, you'd have to hang on for dear life - let's just say we didn't do these when the boss was around.  :D :D

i don,t belive i,m hearing allthis , as i am a forklift instrutor

technically your not, your reading it  :D :D ::)...........beat Marcus to a 'sarcastic type' one liner for once :D :D :D