What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

he went down for 6 years nothing really compared to the mess  :-\

Hmm ... Yeah spose mate  :-\

Today i was messing around at band pracitce and put my finger in a spare sybol and hitting it with the drumstick ... and then someone wacked it with there hand and my finger has a huge hole in it. My best mate got blood all over his uniform and i had to sit in the medical room while they searched the school for plasters  >:(

Hmm ... Yeah spose mate  :-\

Today i was messing around at band pracitce and put my finger in a spare sybol and hitting it with the drumstick ... and then someone wacked it with there hand and my finger has a huge hole in it. My best mate got blood all over his uniform and i had to sit in the medical room while they searched the school for plasters  >:(

Similar sort of accident as me then Nick, as today I decided to sharpen my chisel in woodwork and got it perfect, but as we have a fast approaching deadline, we're a bit manic to say the least, so whilst rushing making a halving joint, I somehow managed to catch my finger with it and made a right mess of it and got blood everywhere and fingres a right mess.  >:( >:(::)

Similar sort of accident as me then Nick, as today I decided to sharpen my chisel in woodwork and got it perfect, but as we have a fast approaching deadline, we're a bit manic to say the least, so whilst rushing making a halving joint, I somehow managed to catch my finger with it and made a right mess of it and got blood everywhere and fingres a right mess.  >:( >:(::)

Ouch! Sounds painful ... At school i've done so many things just the other week i picked up a boiling test tube in Science by mistake. I broke my leg a year ago i spend more time in the medical room than my actual lessons.

Hope your finger gets better soon  ;)

Ouch! Sounds painful ... At school i've done so many things just the other week i picked up a boiling test tube in Science by mistake. I broke my leg a year ago i spend more time in the medical room than my actual lessons.

Hope your finger gets better soon  ;)

Yeah and yours. Worst of all, they won't let me train for club tonight because of it...Little do they know that I did sevens training this afternoon anyway.  ::):D :D

Yeah and yours. Worst of all, they won't let me train for club tonight because of it...Little do they know that I did sevens training this afternoon anyway.  ::):D :D

:D I hate when your not aloud to play rugby because of injury. I tried playing in the Kent festival the same week that i came out of cast. Mum decided against it though  :D :D

Same as Will really ... i hoped to get a bit of my layout done but it turned into an average Saturday. But i got out on my bike with 'olliethefarmer' on here and rode around the countryside a bit and went looking for some machinery. Then i realised i hadn't packed my camera in the bag. Missed out on a couple of good shots  >:( We also went to the local piggery to help out but most of the pigs were gone and there was nothing to do  :(

Tagging the latest calves, feeding the cows, moving the calves into separate pens with their mothers away from the main courts, helped the lad that was in ploughing bleed the fuel system on the 6475 Dyna-6, bedded some of the pens and received my instructions for the coming week work wise...... :) :) :);)

got into Office at 0730, read the 1.5 pages of unreads.....

bit of work

walked to Tesco for lunch at 0902 :o :o :o

been reading the 1 or 2 replies that have been appearing each hour

so bored today!!! :D :D :D

bring games to work tomorrow i think :D :D

got into Office at 0730, read the 1.5 pages of unreads.....

bit of work

walked to Tesco for lunch at 0902 :o :o :o

been reading the 1 or 2 replies that have been appearing each hour

so bored today!!! :D :D :D

bring games to work tomorrow i think :D :D

whish i could have a quiet day like you mate :D :D :D