What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was planning for a nice quiet day, but saw my mum and aunt strugglying at pruning a tree. So i went and took the chainsaw to it.

Got a bit carried away as i normally do with the chainsaw and lets say there is about a 5 inch stump left out of a 20ft tree ha ha!

no problem looking after it now.

Noel

You sound like a man much like myself when it comes to pruning ::);D:D :D ;)

Im not one for cutting a branch here and one there ha ha!

When i hear the sound of the chainsaw running, i cannot help myself ha ha!

I've got my mum and aunt convinced now that it looks a lot better with its new look ha ha!

cheers

Noel

Sat at home wishing i wasnt feeling sick was supposed to be cultivating today but i woulda thrown up if i was being thrown about in a tractor cab all day :'( :'(

You got it as well have you  :P  The bloke on the farm next door has been ill all weekend :-\ :-\

Getting a bit of last years beet ground disced up with the Ford 8770 and Solo ready for spring OSR then delivered a 40ft trailer of straw to a local farm, 55 bales :)

You got it as well have you  :P   The bloke on the farm next door has been ill all weekend :-\ :-\

What he hasn't said is it's lovesickness. Our resident penguin is in love ::):D :D ;)

You got it as well have you  :P   The bloke on the farm next door has been ill all weekend :-\ :-\

I havnt been to bright really most of the weekend which is not what you want when with the gf :'( :'(

Im not love sick gav  ::) ::):D

I'm flat out lambing, hence why i've not been around much! Really missing this place  :-[ Just managed to get on for literally 10 mins before I go have a shower and get off to bed! 4:30am starts are getting on my nerves a little now! These 12-13 hour shifts arn't helping my sleep patterns  :D :D I'm just thinking of the money! 6 days left! Enjoy yourself people while i'm away! I would of got you all an easter egg, well infact I did, but I invited Bazza round in the night for a light snack, seems he got the wrong idea...  :-\

Anyway managed to get all the spring barley sown on the 8th, and spent the 9th and today rolling it in, got all the fertiliser sown on the 7th for the first cut ground, and vaccinated all the lambs so far for Orf, just shifting and carting lambs about really and generally having a sheepish sort of time! Well ewe know how it is!  ::)

I'm not in the right mind for a joke...sorry! I'm nearly asleep as i'm typing, i'll have to have a cold shower to stay awake!!

Chat to you all in about a week! Behave yourselves!!!

post-201-132638585608_thumb.jpg

Took the bird out to the pictures today bought the tickets and we had some time to burn and then when we got outside she didn't feel like watching the film  >:( But she made up for it  :D And now laughing at Seans saying that Roma would be us 1 - 0... Sorry Sean i can't hear you mate?

6-0!!

That will teach 'em  :D I missed quite a bit of the match was there much trouble in the crowd do you know?

No trouble in the stadium, only the fighting before the match outside the ground.

Best way to answer back isn't it, knock in 7, those Italians gotta be embarissed.  ;D

I'm flat out lambing, hence why i've not been around much! Really missing this place  :-[ Just managed to get on for literally 10 mins before I go have a shower and get off to bed! 4:30am starts are getting on my nerves a little now! These 12-13 hour shifts arn't helping my sleep patterns  :D :D I'm just thinking of the money! 6 days left! Enjoy yourself people while i'm away! I would of got you all an easter egg, well infact I did, but I invited Bazza round in the night for a light snack, seems he got the wrong idea...  :-\

Anyway managed to get all the spring barley sown on the 8th, and spent the 9th and today rolling it in, got all the fertiliser sown on the 7th for the first cut ground, and vaccinated all the lambs so far for Orf, just shifting and carting lambs about really and generally having a sheepish sort of time! Well ewe know how it is!  ::)

I'm not in the right mind for a joke...sorry! I'm nearly asleep as i'm typing, i'll have to have a cold shower to stay awake!!

Good to hear from you mate......Nice pic too......You'll be looking forward to getting back to normal eh...... :) :) :);)

Good to hear you are working hard young Flowerbra... Boy oh Boy have I missed you  :-*:-* - Tell the lambs to do their own dirty work and get back on here...

Thanks a lot by the way  ::) - Barry stopped off at mine on his way home (he wanted to borrow my spandex leotard as he's going to the gymn now)  - And he chucked up all over my shoes  >:( - Easter egg everywhere... I didn't see a gift tage with my name on it though  >:(

All the best mate... hurry back - you are missing lots...

Barry Stunt has had liposuction... and they had to use a redrock suction tanker... well... 3 to be precise

Martin has died his hair borwn... after all the ginger Scots jokes... and he's joined the royal ballet....

Rick has shaved his hair in a bid to become "one of us" and we found 666 on his head  :o

Gavin has had a baby.. and the rumour is it's Sparrows  :o

Ben gave Sean a nipple cripple for treading on his foot at Spalding and he's been kicked out of the Massey Massive

Marcus got caught with a sheep.. but it turns out he was only push starting it  ;)

I myself have some news... Lisa Rogers and I are getting married this year  :-*

Andy has been caught doing his dirty business on the steps of TTT Headquaters... he's now hiding out in a tent at Banham Zoo  :o

Anyway... must go...

You what Lisa... OUR bath is ready  ;D

Coming my darling  :-*

So hurry back

Good to hear you are working hard young Flowerbra... Boy oh Boy have I missed you  :-*:-* - Tell the lambs to do their own dirty work and get back on here...

Thanks a lot by the way  ::) - Barry stopped off at mine on his way home (he wanted to borrow my spandex leotard as he's going to the gymn now)  - And he chucked up all over my shoes  >:( - Easter egg everywhere... I didn't see a gift tage with my name on it though  >:(

Barry Stunt has had liposuction... and they had to use a redrock suction tanker... well... 3 to be precise

Martin has died his hair borwn... after all the ginger Scots jokes... and he's joined the royal ballet....

Rick has shaved his hair in a bid to become "one of us" and we found 666 on his head  :o

Ben gave Sean a nipple cripple for treading on his foot at Spalding and he's been kicked out of the Massey Massive

Marcus got caught with a sheep.. but it turns out he was only push starting it  ;)

Andy has been caught doing his dirty business on the steps of TTT Headquaters... he's now hiding out in a tent at Banham Zoo  :o

Anyway... must go...

So hurry back

:D :D :D

Anyway... must go...

So hurry back

Classic Marky Ferguson  :D :D :D Thats made my day  :D;)

Anyway... must go...

So hurry back

you are a nutter, made my day too!! :D :D :D :D :D

can i come back in the Massey Massive please :-*:-* :-*