What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

does that mean the lots got to come out then?? hence the work or can you get away with it

Im not sure i think due to it being new fields being put into the scheme they let us have it this time as boss really wanted me to get it done today so i take it there having an insepection to check we have done the work  :D :D :D

Had the contractors in to spread 20-10-10 on our real steep ground, John Deere 6420s chipped to 140HP  ;D, duals all round, drives it on the road like it too, all the lights on and beacons, what a sight! Managed to get some more double lambs out to fields, did a bit of fencing, had a new Fleming Roller delivered, hmmm thats a bout all, just general feeding, the usual.

removed the final 1000m of cable today, total of 10000m of it removed in under 2 weeks, very very good going it must be said for a cable as big as that, must be a fair few quids worth of scrap in the skip in work now, weights about 50k a meter on avaerage for that size

I went down the woods today with a few friends trying to find the most dangerous things to do on bikes and tried a practically vertical drop which then curved back up ( like a bomb crater ) and inevetably fell off but was all great fun. And then this evening the desperate struggle to compliment my girlfriend, every compliment is contredicted  :D

I went down the woods today with a few friends trying to find the most dangerous things to do on bikes and tried a practically vertical drop which then curved back up ( like a bomb crater ) and inevetably fell off but was all great fun. And then this evening the desperate struggle to compliment my girlfriend, every compliment is contredicted  :D

Thats about right, tell them they look nice tonight, they say well don't I normally then. Get used to it Nick, it won't get any better ::) ::):D :D ;)

no its a 3m drill, the sumo is a heavy piece of kit though  :)

We had one where I used to work, couldn't steer the tractor without a drill on the back to balance it out :o

What model Renault is that?

tried on suits for wedding!!!....looked quite Smart really!

got home, ate turkey and bacon sandwich.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

off to hopefully watch Histon take the Conference South title today ;D

tried on suits for wedding!!!....looked quite Smart really!

got home, ate turkey and bacon sandwich.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

off to hopefully watch Histon take the Conference South title today ;D

yeah pics indeed mate

for me gardening, well assisting her doing the gardening while comsuming some ice cold grolsch