What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oh dear Gavvers... has it got monotonous already... reminds me of the days I was making spud boxes... not the samse skill level... but just a blooming booooooring  ::):D :D

Nah its still fine as yet, assembling the parts is the easy bit ;)

last night i put in some window frames in the scaloox house ( i really cant be assed with it to be honest >:( :'() and gave the workmen a little bit of paint....still need to touch up the paint though :D :D :D :D

Today I have mostly been.......assembling another 3 4 beet harvesters, my display board is starting to look like a factory compound ::)  :D :D :D

Also been to the NH, Kverneland and Hardi dealers to get some leaflets for future and ongoing projects ;D

Finished up a project for math class on a subject of interest (Small Engine Repair for me) and how it relates to math. My mates were saying I should have done it on lawnmower wheelies  ::):D :D

Have spent today putting 30 25kg bags of grass seed on TWO football pitches with a direct drill. A little bit much i think. Thats what they wanted so thats what they got!! Charged them by the hour mind, not per pitch. :D :D