What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Topping on the 818 again love that tractor  :D :D got 85 acres done was told to come back to the yard so that im always a day behind the combine ;D  which started today and went well so i hear ;D

Been a good parent today, and walked the Camel Trail with daughters school class.

sounds a nice day out mate, not walked it before, just biked it,

been messing arround in the roadworks at dobwalls today, for the new bypass, lots of machinery so hopefully some pics tommorrow time allowing,and them more on "top secret" i recon shes almost ready for paint, hopefully sunday if i am lucky

Arghh we went on a schooltrip yesterday which bored the death out of everyone, although we got to go in an observatory and i was watching all the tractor action  :D :D

Then today at lunch got in a fight with a year 8 who said something about my interests  >:( >:( So i smacked him one  :-[:-[ :-[ I sound like such a chav  :( :( Im not  :(

Arghh we went on a schooltrip yesterday which bored the death out of everyone, although we got to go in an observatory and i was watching all the tractor action  :D :D

Then today at lunch got in a fight with a year 8 who said something about my interests  >:( >:( So i smacked him one  :-[:-[ :-[ I sound like such a chav  :( :( Im not  :(

Handbags at dawn ???::):D :D

How long are you in detention for then :D :D :D :D

Proper fists this one Gav, and he hasn't grassed yet but i would probably get an internal suspension if they did find out  ::)

what school was it ???

did you smudge each others lipstick :-\ :-\