What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oh hadeha Mr.  >:(:D :D In my scouts uniform ( should be explorers ) still haven't bothered to buy a new shirt  :D Um i am a right scruffy g!t so you probably wouldn't want to see me. Yesterday i had my scarf over my mouth like a gangster person and my jesters hat on  :D Legend  :D :D

Haha what do you explore mens  ???

Finally got the combineing started today and promptley broke it ;D

Got it mended after about an hour of trying to find a split link

Then bueried it up to the axle in a wet patch in the field    Got it out

Finnished all that i could without going near the low lying part of the field

And after the initial breakage the old Laverda run as sweet as a nut  (Untill tomorrow) ;D ;D ;D

Dsci0006.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality. I don't seem to be able to get clear pictures in close up.  :(

Been doing some more painting on my 6600 4WD. Cab, front hubs. wheel nuts, bonnet release levers, rear axle, steering link. I've painted the rear mudguards where they fit into the rear axle; blue. One because it makes the rear end look more realistic, and it also looks a bit more "Heavy" when viewed from the rear. The silencer is silver as pre Q cabbed exhausts were, until the bubble cab appeared. I also went for the option of the raised pre cleaner for the air filter. (After market option  ::))

This started off as a brown and orange 66. Sadly I missed one on E Bay the other day which no one had bid on. That was 2.99 + 3.90 p & p. I want another one to convert to 4WD and fit a Duncan cab to it, hopefully with round wings and 5000 decals. OK, it's simple stuff, but I'm new to this converting lark.  ::);)

P.S. I just love the Kuhn topper...........lovely bit of kit.......and I like the side shift too.  :-*;)

I baled 160 round bales up on the top of a hill today which was a nightmare as there was a slope all the way around the field, so I was having to back them over into the next swath, so they were stting across the field, but half the time that didn't work, so instead had bales rolling down the hill and falling in the ditches, with about 20 in total we had to go and get out fo the wrapper man, but we have now finnished the '07 Silage season. :( Other than carting that is, but I'm off grain running tommorow. ;D

Kids at the in laws so this evening went out for a pub meal, then drove to Boscastle. Lovely evening, quiet roads,not that many tourists about :o

After a walk down to the harbour and back stopped in Tintagel on the way back home. Surprisingly although it was gone 9.00 the toy shop / toy museum was still open.If you're in the area its well worth a look, bought a little something for myself :D Some Britains and U.H stocked some reasonably priced some rather expensive. Also a cabinet full of old stuff for sale, and lots of old models in their collection.

Kids at the in laws so this evening went out for a pub meal, then drove to Boscastle. Lovely evening, quiet roads,not that many tourists about :o

After a walk down to the harbour and back stopped in Tintagel on the way back home. Surprisingly although it was gone 9.00 the toy shop / toy museum was still open.If you're in the area its well worth a look, bought a little something for myself :D Some Britains and U.H stocked some reasonably priced some rather expensive. Also a cabinet full of old stuff for sale, and lots of old models in their collection.

Hope you didn't buy it all Mark... might take a trip up there shortly :)

Finally got the combineing started today and promptley broke it ;D

Got it mended after about an hour of trying to find a split link

Then bueried it up to the axle in a wet patch in the field    Got it out

Finnished all that i could without going near the low lying part of the field

And after the initial breakage the old Laverda run as sweet as a nut  (Untill tomorrow) ;D ;D ;D

Good one Scott - sounds like she is running like a dream ;) - oh the joys of cutting wet land :D :D

Been back bale wrapping today. The grass that was being done today was only cut yesterday and in top condition. Better than some of the stuff that was cut weeks ago and couldn't be got to because of constant rain and is now not fit for anything, That's just a case of get it off the grass under it now job before it spoils the field  :(

whens you off then mate?? wil need to get up and burrow your collection  :D :D :D :D

Saturday.... taking my cabinet with me now then  >:(:D :D

i thought you were taking the Landie? ??? ??? :-\

We were... but I put my foot down.... I hate driving that thing abroad - it's soooooo slow

Saturday.... taking my cabinet with me now then  >:(:D :D

We were... but I put my foot down.... I hate driving that thing abroad - it's soooooo slow

dont blame you on both posts!! :D :D