What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

yeah but its not ford blue is it, bm have some style eh marky

I think they do do a Ford Blue actually mate..... ashtray  ;D:D :D

Nice motor....but it won't hold much veg  ;D

:D :D - thanks John... great... I can go home early in that case  :D :D :D - glad to see you back mate... have you finished your unreads yet  ???:D :D

Apologies to all, but mad-time is over...I hope. Good to be back  ;)

42 pages only now....

No probs John... no need to apologies... farming is a hard old business... I bet it's been a hellish time for you recently mate - we are just glad to have you back for the winter months mate  ;)

just 42... oh is that all  ::):D :D :D

Nice motor Mark - and indeed welcome back John ;)

Thanks Colm...

Today I are bin mostly...

Meetings meeting meetings... and all of them Boooooring... although... I did see a new potato processing line today - thats juts cost ?7m to install... the plant invoice was just over ?2m - housed in a cathedral like building - it looked like something from Willy WOnka and the chocolate factory... without the flowers and the umpa lumpas... the production manager didn't seem to impressed when my first comment was where's wonkas office...  :-[:D :D :D

Thanks Colm...

Today I are bin mostly...

Meetings meeting meetings... and all of them Boooooring... although... I did see a new potato processing line today - thats juts cost ?7m to install... the plant invoice was just over ?2m - housed in a cathedral like building - it looked like something from Willy WOnka and the chocolate factory... without the flowers and the umpa lumpas... the production manager didn't seem to impressed when my first comment was where's wonkas office...  :-[:D :D :D

tris and marcus already have jobs marky :D :D