What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I've spent the evening in a huge wholesalers called Costco cos Dad said it would be a could place for me to buy stuff for my new house. Well... I hate shopping in any guise... and this was no exception. I just don't get excited by cheap white goods and toilet rolls (not a single farm toy in site)... ah well... how thankful am I for online shopping :)

(Oh and Ikea... haven't been there yet, but think I might enjoy that shop :))

I've spent the evening in a huge wholesalers called Costco cos Dad said it would be a could place for me to buy stuff for my new house. Well... I hate shopping in any guise... and this was no exception. I just don't get excited by cheap white goods and toilet rolls (not a single farm toy in site)... ah well... how thankful am I for online shopping :)

(Oh and Ikea... haven't been there yet, but think I might enjoy that shop :))

sounds like so much fun mandy :D :D :D :D :D :D mind you a woman who hates shopping mmmm when can we get married then ;)

for me boring day at work, still not 100% after the cold but was better out than in, got home tinkered in the shed with the 3125 and also whipped up a new mf 6140 with front laoder convo in 5 mins to pics later when the front wheels have dried

sounds like so much fun mandy :D :D :D :D :D :D mind you a woman who hates shopping mmmm when can we get married then ;)

for me boring day at work, still not 100% after the cold but was better out than in, got home tinkered in the shed with the 3125 and also whipped up a new mf 6140 with front laoder convo in 5 mins to pics later when the front wheels have dried

I know... I absolutely detest shopping with a passion... clothes shopping always starts with promise and then I get cross if I can't find anything to fit within 5 minutes, food shopping... how boring is that... and DIY stores... don't they want you to find anything ???

Glad you're feeling better sweetheart... and will consider the marriage proposal... just let me know how you feel about sharing your model cabinet... I need lots of room for my tractors and machinery...  ;D

What cars Holmes... FULL report please...  :P

Golf V5....couldnt afford the extra cylinder.... ::) ::):D :D :D

03 plate

full leather interior

3 door (no kids for a while..yesss ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!)

heated seats

climate control

6 CD changer

43000 miles

Diamond Black

alloy wheels

electric mirrors etc

Sunroof (was surprised at this as it has other stuff)

electric windows

eeeer....fast....well faster than i've had before, wont be driven much to work as i have a van so that should help!

As its a MK4 its a fat heavy car but still feels and sounds good :) :)

should get it next week??

really wanted the TSi or TDi but cost was to much on a new car and i have to be careful workwise as its pretty quiet i dont wann be stuck with a big debt over my head......and with this being the price i can continue to buy the odd model! ;D ;D

Golf V5....couldnt afford the extra cylinder.... ::) ::):D :D :D

03 plate

full leather interior

3 door (no kids for a while..yesss ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!)

heated seats

climate control

6 CD changer

43000 miles

Diamond Black

alloy wheels

electric mirrors etc

Sunroof (was surprised at this as it has other stuff)

electric windows

eeeer....fast....well faster than i've had before, wont be driven much to work as i have a van so that should help!

As its a MK4 its a fat heavy car but still feels and sounds good :) :)

should get it next week??

really wanted the TSi or TDi but cost was to much on a new car and i have to be careful workwise as its pretty quiet i dont wann be stuck with a big debt over my head......and with this being the price i can continue to buy the odd model! ;D ;D

That should do it Ben... you do realise that everyone will want a lift in it though next Toytrac :D

That should do it Ben... you do realise that everyone will want a lift in it though next Toytrac :D

i know!!.....have to be small people though in the back, Marky and Gav can fight it out! :D :D :D

although Marky should have another 5 door by then!

No-one buying any bits of wood today then Jason ;)

It's not been too bad really, I've had a steady stream of customers and phone calls all day today, but everyone has been out on site or delivering so I've had no one to shout at.....  :(::)

been fending of customers of a small vilage who have lost there braodband signals but not the tele lines all day,looks like somebodys tv or sky box/ pc modem alarm ??? anything connected to a phone line really has gone wrong and is transmitting the same ferquency as our broadband signals work at ,back into our next work, hence wiping out about 500 lines worth, they are all brash and loud until you point out that it could be thier stuff doing it ,then you should see them go quiet

last one we had was a tv on a sky box, that only took out 30 odd lines and took getting on 5 weeks to solve, this place has arround 2500 homes, could be fun getting them to turn stuff of

Well afterschool i went on my new paperound, i've been doing it for about a month but have been moved closer to home. Then and this is cheek .. i was mistaken for a trick or treater  :o I don't look that bad! Then some old woman came out to me and started complaining about how she doesn't get the other local paper which she prefers and how i should phone them and do a double paper round. Hmm...  :-\

Well afterschool i went on my new paperound, i've been doing it for about a month but have been moved closer to home. Then and this is cheek .. i was mistaken for a trick or treater  :o I don't look that bad! Then some old woman came out to me and started complaining about how she doesn't get the other local paper which she prefers and how i should phone them and do a double paper round. Hmm...  :-\

That is sooooooooooooooooo funny Nick darling... I'm sure you don't look a bit like a freak, geek, ghoul or ghost or whatever... erm... you haven't been playing with your hair colour again have you ;)

That is sooooooooooooooooo funny Nick darling... I'm sure you don't look a bit like a freak, geek, ghoul or ghost or whatever... erm... you haven't been playing with your hair colour again have you ;)

Mandy i will assure you there is nothing wrong with bright pink with pea green highlights!  :D :D