What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Tell us more then Gav, what your driving etc. Is it food oil, you need a ceptificant thing for auto oil dont you?

I'm driving an 05' VW LT35 truck with a tail lift on it delivering lubricating oil and grease to customers in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and slightly further afield at times. Today it was 5 205l drums of hydraulic oil, 1 grease keg, 2 25l cans and a 5l can. I have seen some food industry oil in the warehouse but for the most part it is industrial/agricultural oils. I can only drive the 3.5t VW at the min as I haven't passed my test for a 7.5 tonner :-\

sounds a promising job as we discussed the other day gav, lots of different places and only 3 days a week to, suits you just fine eh

for me, been causing mayhem at work cutting old cables for recover, kept walking out of the exchange with long lenght of cable to which people were asking are you the reason i have a fault down here, couldnt have been me i was cutting main cables that join exchanges

Sounds like a nice number for this time of year Gav, good on you. I'm on my way to West Sussex for a few drops round Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and Goddards Green, then back to Amesbury for the last one. Stunning day break today too.

drove to Ashford, got lost in oneway system with roadworks and diversions sending you the opposite way looking for the Telephone exchange ::).....could see it but couldnt get to it, then got told by a person who hands out tickets to people who park on yellow lines that we have to go down another one way street the wrong way to get to it! :D :D :D :D :D

isint ita mess ben ashford bad enough for us who know the area  ;)

It was, SatNav was going mad....poor women! :D :D :D

sorry couldnt visit Graham, even though you may have been working ??? ???, had someone with me who may have been impressed but not sure yet! :D

Today I have been delivering oil again, out near Gt Yarmouth then back towards Kings Lynn, problem is now the engine is rattling on the van so we've taken it off the road untill it can go into the dealers on tuesday :-\

they are annoying police  >:(

They're so annoying that when your car gets nicked, your house burgled, you get assaulted, you loose your dog, etc etc the first person you ring will be the Police!!! ::) ::)::)

No wonder they get annoyed!!!!!!!!!

comment deleted by admin!