What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

They're so annoying that when your car gets nicked, your house burgled, you get assaulted, you loose your dog, etc etc the first person you ring will be the Police!!! ::) ::)::)

No wonder they get annoyed!!!!!!!!!

comment deleted by admin!

Well done Kev.... I wonder how many on here would have the "bottle" to join up... As you say.... when it gets really scary or nasty or messy or your car gets nicked... dial 999 - let someone else deal with it  ;)

I'd love to be a police officer.... sadly I'm neither clever enough... or BRAVE enough  :-[ - but I admire those who do wear the queens uniform with the utmost respect.

I think we forget sometimes that Policemen and women are real people under the uniform - Agreed... it's a bummer when you get nicked... but quite simply..... thems the rules - If you can't do the time... don't do the crime  :-\

I'm not sure about clever!! :D :D

Any way here's a little laugh for you all...

I've been done for speeding! In a Police Car - 3 points ?60. :D :D :D

Now that is amusing, I bet that caused much leg pulling at the station :D :D

they are annoying police  >:(

You decided to remove the bit about driving tractors on the road while you're under age then Rich.....hope you don't get involved in an accident as the insurance wouldn't cover you ;)

you got done speeding in a police car???  ;D ;D

what are you a cop?

i was down in cork during the week and there was a police car parek on double lines, and up the street a few yards was a parking warden ticketing cars, making his way down that direction. i should have stayed around to see if he ticketed it  :D i would have if it was me

You decided to remove the bit about driving tractors on the road while you're under age then Rich.....hope you don't get involved in an accident as the insurance wouldn't cover you ;)

No insurance and driving whilst diqsualified by age eh!! Tell me more!! ;) ;)

Friday is shopping day for me, you know, usual stuff, bread, milk, butter. Did an 'extra' shop this morning at the local MF dealers, brought home a pair of the U.H. 1:16 MF 135's. Posted in the U.H. section.

I have done nothing, got up for work, drove to work and then realised it wouldn't be a good idea given the state I am in. Came home, got into bed fully dressed with the shivers, woke up at 10ish and been on here since. Just had a spot of lukch and a cuppa with a spoonful of Covooooonia!!! Got Rickys box out that he sent me last week and unpacked all the Scaloox and have given it enough thought to say my head won't quite work in my favour today  :(

Went to a training seminar for the new Drivers Card rules and usage, mind boggling to listen too but I am sure using it will be easy enough, Marcus has it and says it is a doddle. The grabbed a pot of tiling grout for the new barn and came on home. Forgot the glue  >:(

Went to a training seminar for the new Drivers Card rules and usage, mind boggling to listen too but I am sure using it will be easy enough, Marcus has it and says it is a doddle. The grabbed a pot of tiling grout for the new barn and came on home. Forgot the glue  >:(

if i can use the tacho card tris it must be easy mate  ;)