What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today... I are bin mostly...

Down to the fancy dress shop for my Mexican outfit for tomorrow night

Oh... and I bin tu Narwich boy (only Gav will understand that bit)  ;)

Marky... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease 'unpink' you're Avatar... it's driving me crackers... now I have asked you nicely... several times ;D

Thought I was gping to have an easy day as second-line support but my colleague phoned as she was really feeling ill so had a harder day as main (and only) line support.

Hey Ho tomorrow is SATURDAY and I can do something else...

... like Christmas Shopping....

.... Housework...

..... PLAYING LEAKEY VALES...!

Thought I was gping to have an easy day as second-line support but my colleague phoned as she was really feeling ill so had a harder day as main (and only) line support.

Hey Ho tomorrow is SATURDAY and I can do something else...

... like Christmas Shopping....

.... Housework...

..... PLAYING LEAKEY VALES...!

Eating a bad boy  ;D

I understand the NAWICH thing too ..........................well travelled you see he he he,

Today for me was spent gettin cattle in to get them treated for a VERY severe pneumonia outbreak....I`ve been amongst cattle for .......30 yrs and never before have I seen this strain, whatever it is, makes them VERY ill VERY quickly , just hoping and prayin that RESFLOR is as good as they say it is, it certainly costs plenty !

I understand the NAWICH thing too ..........................well travelled you see he he he,

Today for me was spent gettin cattle in to get them treated for a VERY severe pneumonia outbreak....I`ve been amongst cattle for .......30 yrs and never before have I seen this strain, whatever it is, makes them VERY ill VERY quickly , just hoping and prayin that RESFLOR is as good as they say it is, it certainly costs plenty !

I think we are all with you, John.  Livestock farmers have a hard enough time as it is without pneumonia. 

Hang in there

Grief John, how distressing... has it hit your herd, or have you managed to keep it at bay ???

I think we are all with you, John.  Livestock farmers have a hard enough time as it is without pneumonia. 

Hang in there

Grief John, how distressing... has it hit your herd, or have you managed to keep it at bay ???

we`ll see tomorrow how they`re looking, only one batch  so far but we`ve 4 vulnerable batches. this is the first BIG outbreak we`ve had for 5 or 6 yrs ,fingers crossed  and thanks  both for yr good wishes ,

Wring up a stupid c/heating system oh and trying to buy a massey freguson wood 1 m ruler of the bloke who's house we were in but he didn't want to sale it shame really as i had big plans for it look wrapping it around someone's head a spalding next year  :D :D :D :D

Wring up a stupid c/heating system oh and trying to buy a massey freguson wood 1 m ruler of the bloke who's house we were in but he didn't want to sale it shame really as i had big plans for it look wrapping it around someone's head a spalding next year  :D :D :D :D

Wonder who that might be Simon darling ;)

just gonna get ready to go to Brighton Centre for the INDOOR SPEEDWAY!!!!....free tickets again... 8);D

I hear Eastbourne Eagles are likely to take either Scott Nicholls or Chris "BOMBER" Harris from Coventry next year, the reduction in points allowed per club means we won't be able to have our World Champ Nicki Pedersen back.

my mate arrived up with his new toy ( new to him) and asked if I could get the pto driven hydraulic pump off for him, HE couldnt seem to get it...he`s not a farmer and only used to PTO shafts with side buttons  not the turning collars and as in this case the push forward and pull back type...........for once , I was able to help him, He`s off to lift some big logs they cut during the summer and I`m off for me dinner!

hope this works ok

HPIM0954.jpg