What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Wired up the lights in my new shed, just about ready to start painting in now. Other than that sod all today, back to work tomorrow though :'(

I'll be over in the morning to check them i'll just follow the fire engine  ;) ;) :D :D

Went to London to see the New Years fireworks. . . what a load of turd. Police and Marshalls had no communication, no organisation and no coorporation between themselves or eachother. Crowds were huge, routes poorly signed, tubes couldnt cope because some stations were closed. . . and to top it all, when we finally found somewhere to stand at 23.50 we couldnt hear Big FB's chimes and after the first few fireworks the smoke generated screened out the entire show. Didn't see a thing. 3hr trip back (20min to get there) and we caught the show on the news. Salt in the wound!!

Went to London to see the New Years fireworks. . . what a load of turd. Police and Marshalls had no communication, no organisation and no coorporation between themselves or eachother. Crowds were huge, routes poorly signed, tubes couldnt cope because some stations were closed. . . and to top it all, when we finally found somewhere to stand at 23.50 we couldnt hear Big FB's chimes and after the first few fireworks the smoke generated screened out the entire show. Didn't see a thing. 3hr trip back (20min to get there) and we caught the show on the news. Salt in the wound!!

My Mum went and said that they couldn't see a thing either after about 2mins due to the smoke aswell. ;)

well I sortoed out my rainfall stuff  after I finished up this morning.I`m half asleep still.......so I`ll not be doin much more  today other than the usual chores.I`ve paperwork to do but that might get put off , I hate it so much.Tomorrow`s a normal work day tho for me as is  friday.We have the last party ,til burns week/night at least, on Saturday night. local hotel/pub has a karaoke buffet thing on.......will be about the last kick of this years festive "ball".

f33k about i know shouldnt laugh but that made me chuckle , :D :D we done the thing last year mate nightmare in the crowds and as for the tubes phhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt but we did see the squibs and flashes o and bangs ;)

was the same in 2006/7 when we went mate, getting back was a nightmare 15 mins down from the hotel, 2/3 hrs back, just like march of the penguins ,we were lucky mind we got into the bit right opp the wheel near as, so didnt miss the show, but even that close you couldnt hear big ben

was delivering parts for caravans and the heavy metal creates the bits are in arn't ment to move,but they do when you have to swerve because a muppet in a golf cuts you up on a roundabout ::)

could be worse, one of our local stores drivers removed the back of one of the 7.5 tonners today, apparently hit a low tree??? will try and get a pic of it, roughly at 45 degrees.

was delivering parts for caravans and the heavy metal creates the bits are in arn't ment to move,but they do when you have to swerve because a muppet in a golf cuts you up on a roundabout ::)

FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D