What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

A pint or 5 you mean had a bit of a twitchy monment on a steep hill on the A303 the massey brakes didn't seem man enough for the weight of the deere  :D :D :D

well she got you home, a jd couldnt manage that distance anyway could it, even without a load

had marcus on the phone today while at work, all excited as he was doing 20mph, could barley hear him with the wind going past his phone, then got all excited as there was a hill infront and he wasnt sure on the brakes, anyone heard from him this afternoon :D :D :D

well she got you home, a jd couldnt manage that distance anyway could it, even without a load

had marcus on the phone today while at work, all excited as he was doing 20mph, could barley hear him with the wind going past his phone, then got all excited as there was a hill infront and he wasnt sure on the brakes, anyone heard from him this afternoon :D :D :D

This was that really steep hill on the 303 just beofre you turn off for warminster/Salisbury on to the A36 if your coming form andover way trailer brakes are not that good and it was wet and greasy  :o :o :o

This was that really steep hill on the 303 just beofre you turn off for warminster/Salisbury on to the A36 if your coming form andover way trailer brakes are not that good and it was wet and greasy  :o :o :o

know roughly where you mean, so what did the pucker factor get up to there then,6/7 out of ten or more,

i bet all you could think of was the jd sailing off past the mf as you were looking back up the hill wasnt it :D :D

Keeps you awake does that Simon. All home safe and well :) I`ll await your pics tomorrow.

Probably stacked by a massey then ;)

I was thinking more a hobbit  :D :D :D

know roughly where you mean, so what did the pucker factor get up to there then,6/7 out of ten or more,

i bet all you could think of was the jd sailing off past the mf as you were looking back up the hill wasn't it :D :D

I reckon about a 9  :'( :'( it started snaking quite bad so i just straddled both lanes and hit the gas  ;) ;) ;D ;D

Working but managed to get to the JD dealer and order some switches for the 3140  :o 1x for the beacon's and 1x for the front top work lights as someone's retro fitted to horrbile toggle switches  :'(

And a rubber band to keep the link arm's together  ;D ;D ;D