What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Very sad to hear that will:(:(

Been sat on a mini digger all day digging out ditches :)

sorry to here that will  :(  i lost my dog last august still strange ,as when you shook a spray can as soon as he heared the ball ratleing he be barking everywhere ::) not a normal dog though ,no trowing sticks it had to be a stone  ::)

its a good job ditching isnt it phil  :)

well went to school and at 3:20 i took my dt project in  :)

what a nice dog we had one of ares put to sleep in october because of cancer except she was lucky she only started looking ill the day we got her put down and she was aged 5  :'( :'( :'( :'( still mis her even know we got a new puppy i know what your going through

Just had to have my dog put asleep and in the ground.......really not easy when your used to them always being at your side. :( :'( :'(

Thats sad news Will, I had my best pal put to sleep in December..... I still find myself looking around the kitchen for her now.  :(

Thats sad news Will, I had my best pal put to sleep in December..... I still find myself looking around the kitchen for her now.  :(

Yeah I remeber reading that hoping she wouldn't come to that fate. :(

Chin up Will mate, its crap when you say goodbye to a pet dog. They're ace companions, buddies, mates. . . Sure she had you in plenty of fits of laughter during her time, think of those times. She'd have had a good life with you guys I'm sure.

This evening I have been laying flagstones in a barn. . . . 1/32 of course ;)

Chin up Will mate, its crap when you say goodbye to a pet dog. They're ace companions, buddies, mates. . . Sure she had you in plenty of fits of laughter during her time, think of those times. She'd have had a good life with you guys I'm sure.

Sure has mate, just that picture has to be one of the best moments caught on film of her, not being particularly fond of live pheasants. :D

Sorry to hear that Will :(

Was she a chocolate?

Yeah and pedigree of about 10 generations traced. :);) ;)

sorry to hear that Will, i went through the same about 6 years ago, its always hard to get over  :'( :'( :( :(

Yeah sure is mate. :( :'( :'(