What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oi... you already have a job starting in May Winterbottom  >:(;D:D :D

For me... I've had a lovely day... here at work... on a friday...

Ooo I love them sooooo much I'm going to change my calendar to Friday Friday Friday Friday Friady Friday Friday each week from now on  ;D

not  :'( :'( :'(

School then had to go to the local Agri Collage for an interview too see about maybe going there next year.  :-\

Really not sure  :-\ :-\ :-\ :( :( :(

Joinery / Agricultural Engineering   ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\

agriculture mate lot better than joinery

i want to be a sparky hahaha ;D

was at college today aswell had a lecture in grass and forage production then home to feed the stock finished about 5:30 and the weathers awfull

the weather is awfull up here in caithness too mate nothing can getr done like this hate it

roll on the summer

tightening all the pads on the machine since i dont think they guys who put the wide pads on bothered to pull them with a bar, 44 pads on each track 4 bolts each makes a total of 352 bolts........ talk about a boring job

wow mate bet your hand is going round in circles

tightening that many bolts

ya boy, well i made a start on it the other day and finished the rest today, bad blisters on the hands now for my trouble haha

will be all in good need though your blisters think i will be at the reparing job tomorow if this weather does not get any better